Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Lets Say Goodbye To Amodu - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lets Say Goodbye To Amodu (615 Views)

Afcon Qualifier: Nff Hands 66 Man List To Amodu. / Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu / Mikel Obi On Awol, As Nff Bows To Amodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Say Goodbye To Amodu by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2010
i think with the fairy tale victories all over,with the loss to th junior stars of ghana,we all have agreed that amodu shuaib's time is up.

fellow nairalanders,what do u all think?
Re: Lets Say Goodbye To Amodu by 12large: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2010
we don't neccesary have to sack him, what we need now is creative midfilders like okoro,ibrahim and lukman and add good defenders like adeleye this 4 players will improve us immensly. after all how many chances did martins miss today
Re: Lets Say Goodbye To Amodu by mamagee3(f): 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2010
He doesn't deserve a farewell message, he just needs bluff into thin air.
Re: Lets Say Goodbye To Amodu by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2010
i think he also deserves some lashes of the horse whip on his big buttocks,for disgracing us in front of teenage ghanaian players. grin

but me think,this loss is a blessing in disguise, because if we had won the game and maybe won the finals based on luck, stupid amodu would have taken us to the world cup,where we would have been disgraced completely,and that would have been a worse scenario. grin. i think the nigerian system is as sick as the man in this picture below

Re: Lets Say Goodbye To Amodu by naijaswag1: 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2010
Supported.He is suffering from the same sickness that Yar'Adua is suffering from

I propose that Amodu be sacked and Super eagles disbanded to accommodate younger players say like 5-8 who will represent us in South Africa.If this same team and coach goes to SA,we will not get beyond the 1st round.
Re: Lets Say Goodbye To Amodu by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2010
naija_swag:

Supported.He is suffering from the same sickness that Yar'Adua is suffering from

I propose that Amodu be sacked and Super eagles disbanded to accommodate younger players say like 5-8 who will represent us in South Africa.If this same team and coach goes to SA,we will not get beyond the 1st round.

Amodu and yara dua are both suffering from the same illness,the difference is that yara dua's ailment is terminal while Amodu's ailment has made him an OLODO grin
Re: Lets Say Goodbye To Amodu by chidyke77(m): 12:44pm On Jan 29, 2010
We need younger players wt stamina and zeal for WC.

(1) (Reply)

Wrestling Is Real / Vote For Your Favourite African Soccer Team! / Fifa Give Nigeria 48 Hours To Reverse Withdrawal Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.