Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

I Never Knew Davido Is A Member Of NBM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Knew Davido Is A Member Of NBM (7276 Views)

Pastor Coza Reveals He Was A Black A&e Chief Priest NBM Cult Back In School / Davido is a member of NBM video / He Is An Axelord! Oritsefemi Spotted At Mid-west Regional Summit Of NBM Frat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Knew Davido Is A Member Of NBM by goldedprince: 11:09am On Jun 30, 2017
i was surprised and disappointed to see that davido is a member of the nbm.
irrespective of how you see this, this will affect the youths negatively.
here is a link to watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNkw5g5g3YE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Davido Is A Member Of NBM by Hotshawarma(m): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2017
and some people will call this one role model.....i pray common sense fall on them.....he should go and meet 2face and ask him wetin him eyes see......he even got shot on the leg and also another time they used sledge hammer....those that are not indomie generation will remember all these attacks

5 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Davido Is A Member Of NBM by goldedprince: 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hotshawarma:
and some people will call this one role model.....i pray common sense fall on them
i was very disappointed seeing this. i know how nigerians behave. soon, every child will want to become a cultist.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Davido Is A Member Of NBM by Hotshawarma(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
goldedprince:

i was very disappointed seeing this. i know how nigerians behave. soon, every child will want to become a cultist.
parents have a lot of work to do....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Davido Is A Member Of NBM by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hotshawarma:
and some people will call this one role model.....i pray common sense fall on them

Re: I Never Knew Davido Is A Member Of NBM by stanleyalpacino(m): 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
angry grin davido body language show say him na obote. Ot no go gum am well.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Davido Is A Member Of NBM by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
When him sing "Aye", wetin una expect?

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Davido Is A Member Of NBM by Hotshawarma(m): 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
When him sing "Aye", wetin una expect?
grin grin i was expecting someone to say this

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Davido Is A Member Of NBM by Cessa0(f): 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
shebi wen i ws asking how dt song 'aye' take relate with d title, nobody ansa me.. now bros don show im tru self

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Davido Is A Member Of NBM by Hotshawarma(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
Cessa0:
shebi wen i ws asking how dt song 'aye' take relate with d title, nobody ansa me.. now bros don show im tru self
show us where and when u said it grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Davido Is A Member Of NBM by AKPOSbaba: 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
Apart from to cut pipo life short,what else are dis cults known for?
Stupidity!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Davido Is A Member Of NBM by sunsewa16: 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
that's youth exuberance, majority of us went through it in our university day's based on social platform to display while others took the other horrible ways of intimidating,maiming,raping,killing,harassing, robbery different ill vices and most of them ended up either killed or jailed,while others are now streets urchins, but we the social types ended up in different genuine professions.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Davido Is A Member Of NBM by fatymore(f): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Whats youth with cultism and yahoo these days

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Davido Is A Member Of NBM by iamdull(m): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Davido na yeye boy

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Davido Is A Member Of NBM by goldedprince: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
Cessa0:
i suspected him after that sony aye, but i refused to believe it. i even think the reason for the davido and wizkid clash is cult related too. someone once said wizkid is a baga. i know these 2 groups never agree

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Knew Davido Is A Member Of NBM by seguno2: 6:06am On Aug 04, 2017
sunsewa16:
that's youth exuberance, majority of us went through it in our university day's based on social platform to display while others took the other horrible ways of intimidating,maiming,raping,killing,harassing, robbery different ill vices and most of them ended up either killed or jailed,while others are now streets urchins, but we the social types ended up in different genuine professions.

What is this one talking about?
Re: I Never Knew Davido Is A Member Of NBM by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 04, 2017
Concerns me naught

(1) (Reply)

Young Instagram Model Poses In Diapers On Her Page To Get Likes! (photos) / Laura Ikeji Husband Was Seen Picking From Dustbins In UK / American Millionaire Toasting BBN Housemate Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.