Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Get Rid Of Mosquitoes Permanently With This Organic Life Hack That Works! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Rid Of Mosquitoes Permanently With This Organic Life Hack That Works! (1243 Views)

Importance Of Mosquitoes In The Eco System / 23 Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Mosquitoes In Your House / Cure Stubborn Staphylococcus & All Infections Permanently With Libracin Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Rid Of Mosquitoes Permanently With This Organic Life Hack That Works! by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 30, 2017
So its the raining season and stagnant waters which breed mosquitoes would soon become a thing. I personally don't like the idea of sleeping under a mosquito net cause it makes me feel hot and caged...don't know if I'm the only one that feels this way, maybe it's just in my mind sha. I also don't like insecticides cause they make me sneeze a lot and the waiting time before their smell wears out just kills me...and to make it worse, most of them don't even work. I found this hack online and it's been really useful for me as I don't have to deal with those annoying little things anymore! Who'd have ever thought random things combined together could scare the mosquitoes away?! Anyways, here's what you need to do

Get:
A big bottle of any cheap mouthwash
3 cups of Epsom salt
1 and a half to 2 cups of stale cheap beer (You can just buy some cheap beer and let it ferment over a couple days...this may be a downside for people who can't stand the smell of beer)

Mix all three in a spray bottle (empty air freshner bottles work) and spray in your room, outside(almost like fumigating your environment) and wherever else you'd like to ward them off. The good thing is you only have to do this once and the effect lasts for almost 3 months! It's amazing!!! Try it and thank me later smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Rid Of Mosquitoes Permanently With This Organic Life Hack That Works! by fuckpro: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2017
...now this is what we need in nairaland,thanks so much I will give it a try
Re: Get Rid Of Mosquitoes Permanently With This Organic Life Hack That Works! by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2017
fuckpro:
...now this is what we need in nairaland,thanks so much I will give it a try
Sure! Let's know if it works for you!
Re: Get Rid Of Mosquitoes Permanently With This Organic Life Hack That Works! by Gentlevin: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2017
weldone @op. Good step. But mouth wash? Pple dey use different things wash mouth oo. So give 2 examples madam lecturer...
Re: Get Rid Of Mosquitoes Permanently With This Organic Life Hack That Works! by sonofspada(m): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2017
How do I get Epson salt Pls?
Re: Get Rid Of Mosquitoes Permanently With This Organic Life Hack That Works! by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2017
Gentlevin:
weldone @op. Good step. But mouth wash? Pple dey use different things wash mouth oo. So give 2 examples madam lecturer...
Lol...here's the most common example. It can be found in any super market and you don't have to use everything at once since it's a big bottle

Re: Get Rid Of Mosquitoes Permanently With This Organic Life Hack That Works! by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 30, 2017
sonofspada:
How do I get Epson salt Pls?
Go to any pharmacy or chemist close to you, you'd get it
Re: Get Rid Of Mosquitoes Permanently With This Organic Life Hack That Works! by Gentlevin: 11:35am On Jun 30, 2017
Omotolaprisca:

Lol...here's the most common example. It can be found in any super market and you don't have to use everything at once since it's a big bottle
thank u for d clarification. So na dis mouth wash? Hmmmm, u go day sch while me na night sch I go.
Re: Get Rid Of Mosquitoes Permanently With This Organic Life Hack That Works! by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 30, 2017
Gentlevin:
thank u for d clarification. So na dis mouth wash? Hmmmm, u go day sch while me na night sch I go.
Lol...na you sabi
Re: Get Rid Of Mosquitoes Permanently With This Organic Life Hack That Works! by AinaNamos: 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Thanks OP I must try this. The mosquitoes in my area are the worst in the world. They don't even take permission before sucking blood. No Hello there stranger, may I have a sip of claret?
Re: Get Rid Of Mosquitoes Permanently With This Organic Life Hack That Works! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
AinaNamos:
Thanks OP I must try this. The mosquitoes in my area are the worst in the world. They don't even take permission before sucking blood. No Hello there stranger, may I have a sip of claret?
Lol...i know right, you should try it...the mouth wash is super important because they don't like the smell of mint
Re: Get Rid Of Mosquitoes Permanently With This Organic Life Hack That Works! by hausadreturn(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2019

Lol...i know right, you should try it...the mouth wash is super important because they don't like the smell of mint
Hi, bro. I know this post is old. Thanks for the post.

I stumbled upon it because I really need a solution. Mosquito don dey make me get depression for here.
Can I mail or call you?
Re: Get Rid Of Mosquitoes Permanently With This Organic Life Hack That Works! by richAgnostic: 6:47am On Apr 24, 2020
did it work for anyone?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shares Video Of Fake Plastic Fishes She Bought In Austria. Video / Forever Calcium Tablet - Review, Benefits & Side Effects / Coronavirus Cure Discovered For Black Skin. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.