Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

How To Get More Likes On Your Instagram Posts - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Get More Likes On Your Instagram Posts (1011 Views)

How To Set The Privacy Of Your Instagram To Maximum / How To Convert Your Instagram Handle To An Online Store / The Quick Way To Get More Likes On Your Facebook (post,page) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get More Likes On Your Instagram Posts by MichaelRockson(m): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-Lct9X9Tj-Mo/WVWKLxibX_I/AAAAAAAAHp8/QRiyPpYyQvoXivyIT5YqHbuxtzgZZCa6gCLcBGAs/IMG_20170630_011254.png[/img]

I have been seeing many instagram accounts with small amount of followers getting more likes more than I. You might wonder why I say the word "More than I" yeah i just said more than I because I have 26k plus instagram Followers.

-- Do you have have many instagram Followers?

- Do you ever wonder why smaller accounts get more likes than you?

Welcome beautiful people it's your favourite boy Aigbedion Michael Festus (Mayor Rockson). Today I'm gonna be dropping the results of my research about instagram and their secrets. Like I say in the introduction I have a big account though, but i hardly get more likes. After enough research I have come up with a good solution on How To Get More Likes On Your Instagram Posts.

How To Get More Likes On Your Instagram Posts

1. When people comment on your post don't like their comments instantly, all you need to do is like them when you post a new photo/video. That is like the comments in the previous photo, so when your photo in their feed and also see your appreciation in their notification bar from your previous post, they will then goto your page and see your new photos, thereby liking and commenting again. This process is really smart and it's a very good way to get more likes on your instagram pictures.

2. Always tag your username on your caption, because most people like me always click on the tagged name and thereby seeing more pictures we like and like❤ them instead of liking that one photo alone. Pay attention when people do shoutouts instead of tagging the photo alone they put the username of the person in the caption too.

3. Use the law of reciprocity. That is everytime you do something for people they do something for you in return. Here is what your gonna do, every single time you enter your instagram feed, it doesn't matter if you love the photos or not you need to actually Like❤ the photos, i mean click on anybody's page and like� a bunch of their photos. It doesn't matter if you love the the pictures or not who cares plus you've brighten their day. Every single time you appear on their page guarantees them coming to your page and doing the same thing.

Continue Reading

(1) (Reply)

EVD3500 Explosive /bomb Detector Dealer In Abuja Nigeria-08035903713 / Htc For Sale @10k / HP Elitebook 2560

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.