Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

How Do People Survive In Africa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Do People Survive In Africa (5805 Views)

Do People From Calabar & Akwa Ibom Eat Humans? / Why Do People Wear Native Wears On Friday / Why Do People Always Have Bad Notions About The Mbaise People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do People Survive In Africa by onila(f): 1:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin

i wonder how my parents do it
Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by Kondomatic(m): 1:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
onila:

grin

i wonder how my parents do it
It must be really tough for them to be Africans and still have a daughter plague like you.

11 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by onila(f): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
It must be really tough for them to be Africans and still have a daughter plague like you.

do you like it over there undecided
Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by lepasharon(f): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
They try sha
Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
By:-
- working hard, but still suffer
- helping each other
- enjoying our time together
- enjoying the beautiful landscapes, and
- many more.........

• I'm proud to be an Ethiopian and African.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by onila(f): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
lepasharon:
They try sha
grin grin
Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by onila(f): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hati13:
- helping each other
- many more.........

cool
Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
You talking like we are some kind of endangered species grin..most of us live we don't survive .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by onila(f): 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
You talking like we are some kind of endangered species grin..most of us live we don't survive .

hmmm good for you then
Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by grandlexuz(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
The survive by living in caves for shelter and eating mud for proteins..Lol

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
By taking EVERYTHING easy answer slow. From time keeping tongue work, etc
Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by onila(f): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Then why did you move to America

ewu jamaica
Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by onila(f): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
grandlexuz:

it's that how you survive there
Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by onila(f): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
angry angry
Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by ChinonsoDike2: 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hati13:
- helping each other
- many more.........

Why do your people eat raw meat?!
Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:

Why do your people eat raw meat?!
I don't know how it started, but from Ancient times it had been part of our culture and it's delicious. We mostly eat the raw meat with Mitmita(special spice) or Awaze.

Historically, raw meat dish was part of the culture of Amhara, Tigray, Agew and Gurage ppl. Now most Ethiopians try it.

The Gurage ppl raw meat is different from the typical raw meat dish of Amhara, Agew and Tigray ppl. Their is called Kitfo(special from of raw meat dish) and can either be eaten in raw or lightly cooked.

- Ordinary raw meat
- Gurage Kitfo raw meat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by ChinonsoDike2: 4:26am On Jul 16, 2017
Hati13:

I don't know how it started, but from Ancient times it had been part of our culture and it's delicious. We mostly eat the raw meat with Mitmita(special spice) or Awaze.

Historically, raw meat dish was part of the culture of Amhara, Tigray, Agew and Gurage ppl. Now most Ethiopians try it.

The Gurage ppl raw meat is different from the typical raw meat dish of Amhara, Agew and Tigray ppl. Their is called Kitfo(special from of raw meat dish) and can either be eaten in raw or lightly cooked.

- Ordinary raw meat
- Gurage Kitfo raw meat

Have you considered the diseases you can get from consuming raw meat?! I'm not judging you, just curious. I know other cultures such as the Japanese and the French eat raw meat.
Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by makahlj2: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2017
I wonder how people can survive with a brain as tiny as that of the OP.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by onila(f): 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
makahlj2:
I wonder how people can survive with a brain as tiny as that of the OP.

do you like it over there
Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:

Have you considered the diseases you can get from consuming raw meat?! I'm not judging you, just curious. I know other cultures such as the Japanese and the French eat raw meat.
Regularly eating it can cause many different types of illness, but ppl mostly take the risk.

By the way, sorry for my inappropriate comment towards you in another topic. But you shouldn't have also created an inappropriate topic like that.

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by ChinonsoDike2: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hati13:

Regularly eating it can cause many different types of illness, but ppl mostly take the risk.

By the way, sorry for my inappropriate comment towards you in another topic. But you shouldn't have also created an inappropriate topic like that.

Thanks for the info. smiley

I understand that some of my posts can be upsetting, but sometimes I just need to vent my dissatisfaction with the way things are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by omoharry(f): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
Op i think you brain must be paining you for you to bring such stupid topic here on Nairaland. Less i forget, have you taken your pills today? i dont know why you should be given access to the internet since you are a prospective psychiatric case.folk off this forum. PSYCHO

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by onila(f): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
omoharry:
Op i think you brain must be paining you for you to bring such stupid topic here on Nairaland. Less i forget, have you taken your pills today? i dont know why you should be given access to the internet since you are a prospective psychiatric case.folk off this forum. PSYCHO

do you like it over there
Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by Rubyventures: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:

Eating raw meat in Nigeria and in the westerner world is different. The meat in the western world has to pass through rigorous regulations. Most of the meat you eat you put spices and vinegar and lemon these kind of precook the meat. The meat is also cut very thinly. It tastes very nice. If you must know the less you do to your food the more healthy it is for you.

Although I wouldn't eat raw meat in Nigeria except I am 100% sure of the source and welfare of the animal while it was alive.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
grandlexuz:

Hands down the most stupid post on nairaland.That you are yet to evolve into a normal human with functional thinking faculties doesn't mean others haven't.You log in on an african(nigerian) forum and you can still spew this trash,i hope your hatred doesn't choke you one day.Mofoundecided

Unless if you were being sarcastic.undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by homesteady(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
Yea, I don't know how, but we do! Walking round the jungle is very fun, especially seeing the ladies partially dresses, with their boobs all out and only their VJ is covered by tiny strap of leaves!

Hunting can be quite stressful at times, antelopes are getting wiser everyday, so we need to constantly update our skills.

Like grandlexuz said, mud has been a very vital source of protein to us, now children suffer less from kwashokor and marasmus.

3 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by grandlexuz(m): 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tahrah:
Hands down the most stupid post on nairaland.That you are yet to evolve into a normal human with functional thinking faculties doesn't mean others haven't.You log in on an african(nigerian) forum and you can still spew this trash,i hope your hatred doesn't choke you one day.Mofoundecided

Unless if you were being sarcastic.undecided

Chai this girl can vex for Africa..Lol I was only being sarcastic like many others on this topic. Why would an African ask how do people survive in Africa! I bet you don't know onila. Just so you know I am a Cameroonian and proud to be an African. Waiting for your apology..Lol

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
grandlexuz:

Chai this girl can vex for Africa..Lol I was only being sarcastic like many others on this topic. Why would an African ask how do people survive in Africa! I bet you don't know onila. Just so you know I am a Cameroonian and proud to be an African. Waiting for your apology..Lol
I am sorry for misunderstanding you then.I thought you were one of those who come here to bash africans.My bad.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by onila(f): 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
grandlexuz:

life is hard there naa
Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by grandlexuz(m): 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tahrah:
I am sorry for misunderstanding you then.I thought you were one of those who come here to bash africans.My bad.

Apology accepted..Lol

1 Like

Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by onila(f): 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: How Do People Survive In Africa by blueAgent(m): 7:19am On Jul 22, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:

Thanks for the info. smiley

I understand that some of my posts can be upsetting, but sometimes I just need to vent my dissatisfaction with the way things are.

I agree the race is terrible.Sometimes i wonder why i was created black my reasoning is quite different from theirs.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Successful And Admirable Yorubas / Letter From A White Woman To Black Men Who Bash Black Women / Are Eastern Nigerians From Central Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.