Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,015 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Confed Cup Final Chile Vs Germany July 2, 2017 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Confed Cup Final Chile Vs Germany July 2, 2017 (676 Views)

FIFA Women’s World Cup: Chile Vs Thailand (2-0) Full Time. / South Korea Vs Germany: World Cup (2 - 0) On 27th June 2018 / Nigeria’s Rivers United Confirm Confed Cup Progression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confed Cup Final Chile Vs Germany July 2, 2017 by Omooba77: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
Chile meet with Germany in the final of Russia 2017 Confederation Cup. It is a prelude to the Word Cup Final coming up in a year' s time. Chile beat the favourite Portugal 3-0 on penalty shoot out. Germany on the under wallopped Mexico 4-1.

Re: Confed Cup Final Chile Vs Germany July 2, 2017 by nerodenero: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
The battle between Men and Boys. I'd prefer the men to teach the boys a lesson so that they can add that to their experience but football is like biscuit, you never know where it'd crack. The best team should win.
Re: Confed Cup Final Chile Vs Germany July 2, 2017 by Omooba77: 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
nerodenero:
The battle between Men and Boys. I'd prefer the men to teach the boys a lesson so that they can add that to their experience but football is like biscuit, you never know where it'd crack. The best team should win.

The boys dey juggle the ball no be small.
Re: Confed Cup Final Chile Vs Germany July 2, 2017 by JorgeGlen: 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
I wanted to visit Russia since long ago but there was no good occasion. But being a football fan for 25 years, that would be inexcusable for me to miss the Confederations Cup. So I got prepared beforehand. I booked a room in a hotel and bought tickets to the match. What can I say? I was pleasantly surprised with the level of service and the level of English of the service personnel. When I was at the stadium I felt totally safe. Everything is well planned and organized. And I also can tell you that Moscow is kind of fancy place. St. Petersburg is a beautiful city and kinglike city. But its beauty is chilly, it resembles Stockholm. As for Moscow, it's amazing. Freaking skyscrapers (that are customary for all large business centers) are standing close together in the City far away from the historic center of Moscow and don't spoil the view. And the view is really breathtaking. Some unique mix of the West and the East in solid stone. Next year I'm coming here again. World Cup is something not to be missed.

(1) (Reply)

Best Prediction Site / Make #3000 Weekly With Just #1000 investment (BETREP) / 7 Countries Most Likely To Seal Their World Cup Ticket This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.