Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

He Has Not Been Able To Go To Toilet For Weeks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / He Has Not Been Able To Go To Toilet For Weeks (822 Views)

Two Sisters With Windswept Legs Now Able To Run After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / Say Goodbye To Toilet Tissues ( Pic ) / Help!!! My Friend Is Unable To Go To Toilet And She Is Really In Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Has Not Been Able To Go To Toilet For Weeks by Joel3(m): 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
after he consumed a lot of bread severely and since then keep on eating apku, eba also mixing bread and akara or bread and beans . he told me its running into weeks he has not gone to toilet. he sit on the toilet everyday but nothing comes out. he licked a lot of Orange and still no help. he also told me that he keep on eating in the dream almost occurring every night if it might be spiritual.

is there any drug he can buy to help flushed out the stomach and intestine.??

he is not a nairalander and I am helping him.
Re: He Has Not Been Able To Go To Toilet For Weeks by otino(m): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
Try CROTOM SEED (miracle seed) and come thank me later. But remember to take move your bed to the toilet.
Re: He Has Not Been Able To Go To Toilet For Weeks by hodusglobal(m): 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
He can also locate those women or Alfas that are selling local herbs. They will give him confirm Jedi Jedi to flush everything. If he no shit like three times in the next five hours after taking the herbs, make u no call me my name again.
Re: He Has Not Been Able To Go To Toilet For Weeks by MrHenshaw: 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Joel3:
after he consumed a lot of bread severely and since then keep on eating apku, eba also mixing bread and akara or bread and beans . he told me its running into weeks he has not gone to toilet. he sit on the toilet everyday but nothing comes out. he licked a lot of Orange and still no help. he also told me that he keep on eating in the dream almost occurring every night if it might be spiritual.

is there any drug he can buy to help flushed out the stomach and intestine.??

he is not a nairalander and I am helping him.

Let him locate a forest around b4 d explosion.D poo is beyond domestic carriage so can't be released at home.

1 Like

Re: He Has Not Been Able To Go To Toilet For Weeks by shege45: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
make him go hospital
Re: He Has Not Been Able To Go To Toilet For Weeks by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
That's very dangerous...he needs lots of whole grains (NOT white flour, white bread or refined foods) which will help his severe constipation.
Prunes are a very good fruit to help get his bowels moving.
But as the person above said, he needs to go to the hospital.
Re: He Has Not Been Able To Go To Toilet For Weeks by Joel3(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
MrHenshaw:

Let him locate a forest around b4 d explosion.D poo is beyond domestic carriage so can't be released at home.

guy if you have nothing to say stay off.
Re: He Has Not Been Able To Go To Toilet For Weeks by Joel3(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
otino:
Try CROTOM SEED (miracle seed) and come thank me later. But remember to take move your bed to the toilet.
what about drug?
Re: He Has Not Been Able To Go To Toilet For Weeks by otino(m): 4:47am On Jul 01, 2017
Joel3:
what about drug?
Visit a medical practitioner.
Re: He Has Not Been Able To Go To Toilet For Weeks by MrHenshaw: 8:37am On Jul 01, 2017
Joel3:
guy if you have nothing to say stay off.

Just on a light mode.No quarrel.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Mango Flavored Malaria Drug Saving Lives In Nigeria At The Moment / How To Make Side Beards Grow Fast / Stop Bathing Your Baby With Hot Water, Expert Says It’s Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.