Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Hospital Rejects A Pupil Hit By A Car...child's State Unknown - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hospital Rejects A Pupil Hit By A Car...child's State Unknown (478 Views)

Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation / Mia Khalifa's Boob Deflates After Being Hit By A Hockey Ball / Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hospital Rejects A Pupil Hit By A Car...child's State Unknown by SupaTee: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
This morning I was teaching my pupils in class when someone came to tell us that a pupil has been hit by a taxi. We rushed out to the scene and found only her shoe, she had been rushed to a hospital (St Martins hospital, stadium road, PH). We rushed to the hospital and discovered that the pupil was rejected, for reasons yet unknown. We asked people around who told us that some people went with the driver to the hospital and turned back when the pupil was rejected, leaving the driver alone and the dying pupil. My head is still shaking as I type this...
The driver and and pupil's wayabout are still unknown. We have informed the parents, gone to the police, radio stations, tv stations, social media, etc. We just pray she is taking treatment somewhere.
Please, is it the right of the hospital to reject a child in that state, can the hospital be sued? These are secondary right now, but I need to know.....Please, what more can we do to locate this child?
Please, reasonable comments! we also need your prayers.

Mods, frontpage please. This is a delicate matter.

Re: Hospital Rejects A Pupil Hit By A Car...child's State Unknown by shege45: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
atimes i wan y some hospitals exist if dey cant help save a dying pesin especially private hospitals,thier own na to treat only malaria n typhoid. y are dey scared of someone dying der.for christ sake its a hospital,pple must die.
Re: Hospital Rejects A Pupil Hit By A Car...child's State Unknown by SupaTee: 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
shege45:
atimes i wan y some hospitals exist if dey cant help save a dying pesin especially private hospitals,thier own na to treat only malaria n typhoid. y are dey scared of someone dying der.for christ sake its a hospital,pple must die.
I really don't understand. This continues to go on and govt keeps overlooking the act. That's how much we value human life in Nigeria.
Re: Hospital Rejects A Pupil Hit By A Car...child's State Unknown by chauvinist(m): 7:42am On Jul 02, 2017
I lost my sec school teacher for this same reason. It's just unfair and regrettable.

Save the life first then ask questions later.

I wonder how those hospital staff will feel if any of their love ones is involved in a terrible accident and get rejected by another hospital.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Sick Man Using Standing Fan After Hospital Runs Out Of Oxygen In Benue / How To Satisfy Her / Lost 10kg In A Month Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.