Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Ghanian Guy Say Nigerians Should Go And Look For Their President. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ghanian Guy Say Nigerians Should Go And Look For Their President. (565 Views)

#bbnaija : Africans And Nigerians Should Expect More Sex Tapes From Bbnaija Seas / Ghanian Vice President's Wife, Samira Bawumia Bags WHAF Awards For Excellence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanian Guy Say Nigerians Should Go And Look For Their President. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
see this Ghanian guy who came for Nigerians on facebook, saying Nigerians that don't have light are arguing about jay z and Beyonce and they should go and look for their president.

Re: Ghanian Guy Say Nigerians Should Go And Look For Their President. by chuks34(m): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ok
Re: Ghanian Guy Say Nigerians Should Go And Look For Their President. by hodusglobal(m): 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
Has he forgotten that Nigeria is a boss to Ghana? We will cut the electricity cable that supplies light from Nigeria to Ghana, and we will not connect it again until Ghana agreed to serves Nigeria for 30 years...lol
Re: Ghanian Guy Say Nigerians Should Go And Look For Their President. by Just30: 12:55am On Jul 01, 2017
hodusglobal:
Has he forgotten that Nigeria is a boss to Ghana? We will cut the electricity cable that supplies light from Nigeria to Ghana, and we will not connect it again until Ghana agreed to serves Nigeria for 30 years...lol
dumbest comment ever. You can't even supply electricity to yourselves let alone Benin

Keep dreaming
Re: Ghanian Guy Say Nigerians Should Go And Look For Their President. by MrRhymes101(m): 7:50am On Jul 01, 2017
How is it his business?
Re: Ghanian Guy Say Nigerians Should Go And Look For Their President. by netlegend(m): 8:57am On Jul 01, 2017
itz_kenzy:

King Sammy - I Need You

KING SAMMY drop another killer tone on his way to is I.A.E MIX TAPE titled
I NEED YOU
Speach by king sammy====na evrything way our eyes see we they talk o some time even the one way we no see

know when it JUICY GANG it a boomb download link below

http://skynaijamusic..com/2017/06/king-sammy-i-need-you.html

(1) (Reply)

Live Band For All Event And Ceremony / Please Celebrate This Day With This Fellow Nairalander, It's His B-day! / Best Children Costume Carnival 2018 Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.