Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,300 members, 7,860,735 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

The New Type Of Governance Now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The New Type Of Governance Now (545 Views)

See The Type Of Fish Caught By Sailors In Japan - Photos / Armed Robbers Have Truly Taken Over Governance In Nigeria! / High Cost Of Governance In The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Type Of Governance Now by 1forall: 1:41am On Jan 29, 2010
Here Im gonna use the liberty Nairaland provides to speak how I feel about Nigeria. Especially in the context of current issues.

Whats going on in Nigeria now is a sham and a shame. Our president is AWOL! but all we've been doing about it so far is simply continuing our lives, or at best, just talking about it. Some don't care, as long as they can afford whatever they want, while some don't care because they can't afford much. But this matter concerns US as Nigerians. I see we've been suppressed and repressed too long but I wonder why can't seize this window to smash the shackles. Opportunities like this aren't common place, or how many nations have experienced total presidential AWOL?

So we need to act more than we speak now cos we've always spoken without fruit.

The time is now people! Lets form movements and stir the waters of other people's consciousness. Lets even rock the boat. More people are just still busy trying to make a living and thats what this succession of supressive looters who manipulate themselves into positions of power want anyway. What do we have to lose? The missing man was no good president in the first place.

Proposed action: My people, talk about this everyday with everybody who cares to listen, if its all you can do. if you can do more PLEASE do. what manner of a people in history existed without a leader they could see? Somebody tell me please, I wasnt a history student for long.
Let people recognize the latest addition to our myriad of varied problems which have no solution in rational sight. 

Has our form of government changed? Or is this still democracy? Then what type of democracy?
Yar'adua is dead, yes, DEAD in my opinion. Nothing else makes sense. And now, this guy Goodluck is clearly showing us he cannot lead to save his life. It's as if he's been 'advised' by a superior power to keep quiet, or made to believe he'll die if he dares try.

They're asking a dead man to write a letter? Obvious selective application of the constitution. I cant shout. Isnt there some section in the failing constitution that empowers the senate to impeach the 'president'?

But Nigerians = All talk, no action.

Lets start to ACT! NOW!

(1) (Reply)

Gens For Sale / Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex Part I - / Now In Stock.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.