Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Basketballer Splash $82,000 On His Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Basketballer Splash $82,000 On His Brother (518 Views)

Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away / 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos) / He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketballer Splash $82,000 On His Brother by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
Tennessee Titans corner-back, Logan Ryan, surprised his older brother for his birthday by paying off the $82,000 (over 2 billion naira) student loan debt accumulated.
The NFL star shared a photo via his Instagram page of himself with his brother who was smiling while holding a large check written to American Education Services for the $82,000. He captioned the photo;
“Surprised my big bro and paid off his student loans for his 29th Bday!! My man got accepted to college, graduated with honors, and now works as an engineer. He did everything the right way and still lives with a ridiculous amount of student loan debt. The system is broke and makes no sense!! I’m Fortunate and blessed to be able to take care of that for him.. Love you big bro you deserve it!! #Family #FinallyFree”
Ryan recently signed a 3 year contract worth $30million with the Titans.

Culled From Palmchat Sport

Re: Basketballer Splash $82,000 On His Brother by austinereds(m): 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
awesome. that's brotherly love
Re: Basketballer Splash $82,000 On His Brother by Acidosis(m): 6:44am On Jul 01, 2017
all for student loan?

shocked shocked
Re: Basketballer Splash $82,000 On His Brother by yanmiri(f): 6:55am On Jul 01, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
Tennessee Titans corner-back, Logan Ryan, surprised his older brother for his birthday by paying off the $82,000 (over 2 billion naira) student loan debt accumulated...
Ryan recently signed a 3 year contract worth $30million with the Titans.

Culled From Palmchat Sport

$82,000 is over 2billion Naira? Is that Zimbabwean Naira?

And helping one's brother now is world news?!

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage / Accurate Ovulation Results / Check Out This Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.