Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Charlyboy's First Grand Daughter Graduates With A First Class - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlyboy's First Grand Daughter Graduates With A First Class (502 Views)

Biodun Okeowo's Daughter Graduates From Secondary School (Photos) / Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Graduates From Babcock University / Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD's Daughter Graduates From High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charlyboy's First Grand Daughter Graduates With A First Class by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nigerian music legend, CharlyBoy, has taken to Instagram to congratulate his grand daughter Olivia for graduating with a First Class in Advertising, Public Relations and Media. 

The Areafada who gushed about his grand daughter, wrote; 

"Dear God, In fact I no know weytin you see for my body wey you dey take scatter me with blessings anyhow. I no complain o! I just dey grateful as you dey Totori me with blessings.

You are already aware say my first grand daughter Princess Olivia don finish her university degree with first class honours. Baba, you just too much.

Look all my fine fine pikin wey you give me. Correct correct grandchildren. Thank you for packaging my life, I am indeed very grateful. More promotions Baba. I just bow. Nothing like you. Your son. AreaFada ( charlyboy )"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/charlyboys-first-grand-daughter-graduates-first-class.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Charlyboy's First Grand Daughter Graduates With A First Class by kuljayms1(m): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
End time Grand daughter
Re: Charlyboy's First Grand Daughter Graduates With A First Class by Dotwillis1(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
power of bottomundecided
Re: Charlyboy's First Grand Daughter Graduates With A First Class by auntysimbiat(f): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2017
Area granddaughter
Re: Charlyboy's First Grand Daughter Graduates With A First Class by AHCB: 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
Kudos to the daughter of the AreaFada for showing his seeds got game than many politicians, whose kids go abroad to spend the money their parents steal.
Re: Charlyboy's First Grand Daughter Graduates With A First Class by Evablizin(f): 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
Like seriously Grand daughter wow i'm impressed congrats to her and congrats to you AreaFada
Re: Charlyboy's First Grand Daughter Graduates With A First Class by Tolexander: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
The girl inherited the trait of intelligence for om her grandfather but refused to inherit the craze trait.
Re: Charlyboy's First Grand Daughter Graduates With A First Class by Homeboiy: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
OK make we dance abi
Re: Charlyboy's First Grand Daughter Graduates With A First Class by dollytino4real(f): 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
i rejoice with u sir, i know people will talk.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor, Bags 15 Years In Jail For Raping Two Sisters In US (photo) / FG Poised To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies & Music Abroad - Lai Mohammed / Lil Kesh Actually Embarrassed Me In Public – Singer , Demmie Vee Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.