Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Lag Bus Driver Absconded - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lag Bus Driver Absconded (430 Views)

Mr Monday, The Baby’s Father Has Not Absconded With The N70m - Daddy Freeze / Badeh ’s Counsel Absconded With Title Documents To Dubai – Witness / How 2 Security Men Absconded When A Gunshot Ringtone Rang In The Bank (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lag Bus Driver Absconded by Paulo007omuru(m): 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
In the hours of 8:55pm today, a red bus popularly known as "LAG BUS" broke down along Owode Onirin in Ikorodu Lagos. The person in charge of tickets and money absconded instantly without notification, carting away the balances of people that she was owing. The driver also flee on the notice that he wants to get a mechanic, abandoning his vehicle and causing a bit of traffic along the axis of Owode Onirin and Ajegunle in Ikorodu Lagos.
The LASTMA official at the location tried to capture one of those in charge of tickets, but he also took to his heels.
If you live in Lagos, be mindful of the kind of buses that you board. These drivers have no conscience at all, and most of them have issues.
I am Paul Onome Omuru reporting from Ikorodu Lagos
God Bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Its My Birthday Today. Please Show Me Love. I Love You All. Thanks!! / Terror / Man Gets Bitten By Shark While Trying To Grab It By The Tail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.