Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

What Is The Book Of Mormon? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Book Of Mormon? (361 Views)

What Do You Know About The Book Of Mormon / "Poverty Can End In Africa By Tithing"---american slowpoke(sorry, I Meant Mormon) / "Poverty Can End In Africa By Tithing"---american slowpoke(sorry, I Meant Mormon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Book Of Mormon? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
I don't comprehend it. Does it relate to the bible, because I heard it's a satanic book( as far as I can remember). Any thought or ideas about the book and its content?

See what this young boy said;
SATANIC AND CHRISTIAN BOOKS
I WAS THEN SHOWN A LIBRARY IN HELL,
THE ROOM WAS VERY BLACK WITH THREE
CANDLES, RED, BLUE AND BLACK, BUT
THEY MELTED THOUGH THEY WERE
BURNING. I SAW THE BOOK OF MORMON ,
BOOKS ON ASTROLOGY, WHITE
WITCHCRAFT, SATANIC BIBLE, BOOKS ON
EVOLUTION, SIXTH AND SEVENTH BOOK
OF MOSES, HIP-POP BIBLE, BOOK OF
CHANGES AND OTHER DEMONIC BOOKS
SOME OF WHICH ARE USED BY VARIOUS
RELIGIONS. THOSE USING THESE BOOKS
ENDED UP IN HELL. I ALSO SAW MANY
CHRISTIAN BOOKS AND LUCIFER THEN
SAID “MY SPIRIT LIVES IN THE BOOKS AND
ANY BOOK THAT HAS NOT THE SPIRIT OF
GOD IN THE BOOK IS FILLED WITH MY
POWER”. HE ALSO SAID “ANY BOOK THAT
CAN LEAD PEOPLE TO HELL IS STORED IN
THAT ROOM”. PEOPLE HAVE TO BE
CAREFUL THE BOOKS THEY READ EVEN
INCLUDING CHRISTIAN TITLES.

(1) (Reply)

Tempted As We Are / Mr. Prodigal: What The Prodigal Son Knew That You Don't Know (pic) / My Question On Alter Call At The End Of Church Service!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.