Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,451 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Tecno C8 Unable To Access Internet, I Need Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno C8 Unable To Access Internet, I Need Help (422 Views)

Oukitel C8 Specifications /review / Help My Tecno C8 Is Not Charging / How Do I Remove Screen Lock On Tecno C8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno C8 Unable To Access Internet, I Need Help by richfriendsng: 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
phone gurus in the house, I need your help, I bought this tecno c8 but for days now, I am unable to browse with it, nothing internet is going in it, The airtel configuration is there already but it doesn't work, if you switch on the data, it will be on but no sign to show for it ontop, no data is connecting, what could be the cause, pls help! How do I make it to browse, thanks.
Re: Tecno C8 Unable To Access Internet, I Need Help by Behankey(m): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2017
Please take it to Calrcare. Since it's still recent, let their engineers diagnose it for u
Re: Tecno C8 Unable To Access Internet, I Need Help by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
richfriendsng:
phone gurus in the house, I need your help, I bought this tecno c8 but for days now, I am unable to browse with it, nothing internet is going in it, The airtel configuration is there already but it doesn't work, if you switch on the data, it will be on but no sign to show for it ontop, no data is connecting, what could be the cause, pls help! How do I make it to browse, thanks.
Hey @richfriendsng Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Facebook Videos To Your Phone/do More With Your Phone / My Nexus 5x Cant Boot Again After Flashing Factory Reset Image / How To Participate In Black Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.