Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Rihanna Fell In Love With Arabian Prince (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Fell In Love With Arabian Prince (photos) (2637 Views)

"Arabian Prince" E-money Flaunt His RR Phantom To Celebrate Islamic Festival / Allwell Ademola: I Fell In Love With Our Best Man After I Lost My Fiancé / Saudi Arabian Prince Buys 24karat Gold Chains For All His Sheep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Fell In Love With Arabian Prince (photos) by Adesolaehimen1: 12:38am On Jul 01, 2017
Hassan Jameel Won Rihanna Over By Wooing Her With Romantic Gifts
RihRih’s finally met a man on her level and we hear he went to extremes to impress her.
Daily Mail reports that Jameel had a life size bear flown to RihRih on an empty jet, just to show her how much she means to him.
A source for the UK Sun says,
“It sounds outrageous, but these guys are obviously in a different world to the rest of us – although even by their standards with was a seriously big romantic gesture.
The Sun also reports:
‘This relationship is the real deal. Rihanna has told friends she’s in love with him and seems completely smitten.....

click link to continue reading

http://unibenolodo.com/blog/2017/06/30/rihanna-fell-in-love-with-arabian-prince-after-he-flew-a-teddy-bear-alone-on-a-private-jet-to-her/

Re: Rihanna Fell In Love With Arabian Prince (photos) by sagaxity(m): 2:03am On Jul 01, 2017
While won't she love him Insane Money is available, and that's the music that she wants to hear.....

Walking the J J path...
Re: Rihanna Fell In Love With Arabian Prince (photos) by sisisioge: 5:49am On Jul 01, 2017
The guy is hot!

BTW, isn't she too hot for him? I thought the Arabs love conservative women.

(1) (Reply)

See The World’s Most Sexiest And Identical Twins With Gigantic Backside / Flavour Spends Time At Home With His 2 Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophia (photo) / Nasty C Long Kept Secret Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.