Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Joesong Achibong Encourages Youth With Free Fashion Training In Uyo - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Joesong Achibong Encourages Youth With Free Fashion Training In Uyo (300 Views)

Free Fashion Design Training In Ibadan / Job Vacancies In Akwa Ibom (uyo, Eket,ikot Ekpene) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joesong Achibong Encourages Youth With Free Fashion Training In Uyo by premium9ja(m): 12:55am On Jul 01, 2017
A Proudly Nigerian Graduate Who came out with a Very Good Decree in the University of Uyo ( Uniuyo ), A Musicologist, A Fashion Designer who believe in doing something Greater more than what he studies in the University has set up a Pace for his Fellow Youth in The County by Offering free Fashion training to help shorten the Rate of Unemployment rate.

Joesong Believes that by having something doing with your hands, or being Self employed really pays more than Roaming around with a Certificate this days, because of this, he has Chosen to Help others Free of Charge.

(Fashion Training and Entrepreneurial Development 2017)

Joesong's Speech

To me, it's not a big deal helping others discover their purpose in life.

Yes, I don't have a shop or a good working space for now, but my little # Apartment is good enough to bless humanity and build my society as well, looking forward to having that workspace when God wills.

The Fashion Training and Entrepreneurial Development is on its high speed, becoming interesting everyday...

P H A S E 3 Begins next month (July) and will draw the 3months free training to a close as speed planning is on for the # Undergraduates # Session as #Uniuyo #Uyo_City_Poly will take their turn of benefits.

My name is Joesong Archibong and I am a #Tailor
MyDivinityCasuals
Anticipate
LetsDress2017

http://www.premium9ja.com/2017/07/joesong-achibong-encourages-youth-with.html?m=0

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Startup Web Developer / Radio (& Switchboard) Operator SSA4 Needed At United Nations World Food Programe / Training For Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.