Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Are You Also Looking For A Space To Faint ? - Problem Has Been Solved (see) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Are You Also Looking For A Space To Faint ? - Problem Has Been Solved (see) (1187 Views)

I Need Just 20 People To Come And Faint With Me / Please Help It Will Soon Get To My Turn To Faint / Funniest Mistakes In Soccer (laugh Till You Faint) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Also Looking For A Space To Faint ? - Problem Has Been Solved (see) by kinkonp: 6:31am On Jul 01, 2017
Few days ago I saw a comment in which someone was asking for
space to faint. She said "please is there space in your house? I
want to faint, my sister has fainted where I am suppose to
faint". And comments like "shift lemme faint"
After considering the rate at which people look for spaces to
faint these days, as a businessman with an adept business oriented mind,
I've decided to open a fainting center. Below are the
categories of spaces for fainting and their prices:
*Fainting on the floor :1k
*Fainting on the couch: 2k
*Fainting on the Bed: 3k
*Fainting in my house :4k
*Fainting in the kitchen with water and food after waking up:7k*
*Fainting in a plane : 20k
*Fainting on express road: free... (shebi semideath dey hungry u)
In case your desired fainting space isn't here keep calm the
business just started and we're still making provision for more
fainting spaces.
Thanks for fainting with us
, book your fainting space now!!!
cheers ��‍✈
Re: Are You Also Looking For A Space To Faint ? - Problem Has Been Solved (see) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 01, 2017
LOL
Re: Are You Also Looking For A Space To Faint ? - Problem Has Been Solved (see) by whitebeard(m): 6:37am On Jul 01, 2017
Who send u

Re: Are You Also Looking For A Space To Faint ? - Problem Has Been Solved (see) by olisa4(m): 6:43am On Jul 01, 2017
Look at sad

Re: Are You Also Looking For A Space To Faint ? - Problem Has Been Solved (see) by nifemi25(m): 7:12am On Jul 01, 2017
Market don show for those that want to faint.
Re: Are You Also Looking For A Space To Faint ? - Problem Has Been Solved (see) by Seguntimmy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
Thank God, i'm nt paying much, Send me ur acct number,

Re: Are You Also Looking For A Space To Faint ? - Problem Has Been Solved (see) by gabe1234(m): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
lolz...

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Love This Smell Of / Igbo Man Using Tayota Venza To Sell Bread In Anambra / Best Of Brother Bernard Videos �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.