Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Another Pregnant Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Another Pregnant Man (2432 Views)

UNBELIEVABLE: Pregnant Man Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In Argentina / World's First Pregnant Man Divorces Wife / Pregnant Man On Oprah: "this Is A Miracle" (first Male Pregnancy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Pregnant Man by aloyemeka2: 5:58am On Jan 29, 2010

Scott Moore, Second Pregnant Man, Due To Give Birth In February

First Posted: 01-26-10 03:48 PM   |   Updated: 01-26-10 05:18 PM

Another man has gotten himself pregnant and is due to give birth next month, the UK's Daily Mail reports.

Scott and his husband, Thomas, were both born female and have undergone surgery to become men. Scott, born Laura, had his 36DDD breasts removed but still has female sex organs as his parents couldn't afford the full surgery.

The couple lives in California and has two sons, ages 10 and 12, whom Thomas had with a previous female partner. They plan to name their baby Miles.

"We know some people will criticize us but we are blissfully happy and not ashamed," Scott, who was artificially inseminated with a friend's sperm, told the Daily Mail.

Thomas, born Laura, had a hysterectomy and gender reassignment surgery last year. When Scott got pregnant in June, he said, "We were so happy we did what all gay men do when they get excited -- we went shopping."

You can see pictures of the expectant couple here.

Scott is the world's second man to go public with a pregnancy. Thomas Beatie, a transgendered Oregon man married to a woman, gave birth to a healthy daughter in 2008 and son last summer. His wife, Nancy, breastfed the children.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/26/scott-moore-pregnant-man_n_437503.html
Re: Another Pregnant Man by Sissy3(f): 7:53am On Jan 29, 2010
whats with all this bullcrap headlines of a man giving birth? since when did men start having a uterus

please enough with all this misleading, sick, disgusting and stomach turning headlines of a man having a baby.

i dont know since when did a [b]WOMAN [/b]with a uterus giving birth became a newflash.

when a real NATURAL born man with a real [i]p[/i]enis and no uterus gets pregnant and gives birth, then its news. till then, this just another woman

with a uterus giving birth. this sick people with their sickening ideas sef. gosh

you want to be a man but still wants to carry a pregnancy. you cant have it both ways.

and trying to conceive your fellow idiotic followers that you are a man with a uterus that can give birth for where? BS
Re: Another Pregnant Man by benincitys(f): 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2010
i agree with you sissy there is nothing like pregnant men she is a women why is this news ? may their go sleep money kill them.
Re: Another Pregnant Man by aloyemeka2: 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2010
~Sissy~:

whats with all this bullcrap headlines of a man giving birth? since when did men start having a uterus

please enough with all this misleading, sick, disgusting and stomach turning headlines of a man having a baby.

i dont know since when did a [b]WOMAN [/b]with a uterus giving birth became a newflash.

when a real NATURAL born man with a real [i]p[/i]enis and no uterus gets pregnant and gives birth, then its news. till then, this just another woman

with a uterus giving birth. this sick people with their sickening ideas sef. gosh

you want to be a man but still wants to carry a pregnancy. you cant have it both ways.

and trying to conceive your fellow idiotic followers that you are a man with a uterus that can give birth for where? BS

I couldn't agree more.
Re: Another Pregnant Man by coolier(f): 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2010
Cheap publicity again! How can she forget so soon she is originally female?
Re: Another Pregnant Man by Sissy3(f): 9:07am On Jan 31, 2010
coolier:

How can she forget so soon she is originally female?

no mind am. she is and will always be a female. no matter how many double mastectomy, vaginastectomy, bodytectomy, hormonalstectomy she under gos. sorry she cant change that. its either you are [b]born [/b]a man or a woman. gosh this people makes me really sick and pissed.
Re: Another Pregnant Man by aloyemeka2: 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2010
~Sissy~:

no mind am. she is and will always be a female. no matter how many[b] double mastectomy, vaginastectomy, bodytectomy, hormonalstectomy[/b] she under gos. sorry she cant change that. its either you are [b]born [/b]a man or a woman. gosh this people makes me really sick and pissed.

LWKMD  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Are The Most Unfaithful? / What Surprises U Most. This response Will Blow Your Mind. / Steve Harvey's Daughter Karli Raymond's Cute Maternity Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.