Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

How To Build A Mobile Kitchen ? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Build A Mobile Kitchen ? (388 Views)

Ekiti Partners With UNOPS And SHS Holdings To Build 50,000 Homes / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? / How Do I Build A Septic Tank / Soakaway In This Situation? (pic Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Mobile Kitchen ? by Dammyray(m): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2017
Good morning...
I just paid for a selfcontain apartment with NO KTCHEN. The room is a very small one so there's no way I'll be cooking in the room.
took the house because it's so neat, the location and ofcourse the price.
So on that note I spoke with the people in charge and I think they won't oblige if I construct a kitchen just in front of the apartment as there's space upfront.
It's a new house so it won't make sense to start hitting nails into the wall in the process of building with plywood. So house I seek advice on what I can use to build a mini kitchen that is mobile and that looks very neat and beautiful, as I believe that's the only reason they will look the other side. Affordable too....Thanks so much for your advice.

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Scheme 2 C Of O Property. Promo #9.5m, Actual Price #10m / Any Two Bedrom For Sublet In Lekki Osapa Agungi / Buy The Future.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.