Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Scam Alert: Lady Cream Seller Scammed Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert: Lady Cream Seller Scammed Me (448 Views)

Coronavirus Lockdown Bank Scam Alert: Warn Your Loved Ones For Their Safety / Alert!!: Lady Threatens To Distribute The HIV She Acquired From Her Boyfriend / Lady Mistakenly Sends N1m To Kaduna Based Cream Seller Who Refused To Refund It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert: Lady Cream Seller Scammed Me by teetee1000(f): 8:45am On Jul 01, 2017
Dear All,

I just created this account in order to expose someone I met from this great site. I have been a ghost member for quite some time though.

I needed some ingredients to make cream and after various searches I settled for a post from 'ann007' where I got her number and started chatting with her this last week. Unfortunately, since I paid her the required amount of 12,000 naira since Wednesday she has been elusive and not reachable anymore saying she went to Cotonue and have given my package to some driver to deliver. However, the driver has not reached my place from Lagos since then claiming he has car issues and all efforts to reach this lady whom I paid money to proved abortive.

Please I implore all and sundry to help track her and to be wary of her as it seems she must have used same means to dupe others before now. I need to collect my money back please.

Her details are below as I could get from her account name and number.

https://mobile.facebook.com/ann.enueshike?refid=13

Phone number...Anita Enueshike 08169035432.

Assistant phone numbers...08152716645

Nairaland profile...https://www.nairaland.com/ann007

I'll appreciate if anyone can be of help in retrieving my money.
Re: Scam Alert: Lady Cream Seller Scammed Me by teetee1000(f): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
This is to say thanks to nairaland and those people that got to ensure that this woman did the right thing...I just got the cream mixtures requested for from the Lady... I hope the stuffs would work as expected...

@all,

Kindly ignore all investigations into the Lady for now.. Till further notice.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In London Beats 5 Year Old Son To Death For Misplacing His Trainers / Police Parade Robbers in Military Uniform(photo) / I Sold My Two Months Old Baby For Half Bag Of Rice –20-year-old Mother- PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.