Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Is It OK I Buy The Infiniti FX35 2006 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Is It OK I Buy The Infiniti FX35 2006 (952 Views)

Naija Used Infiniti FX35 2006 Base 4x4 (3.5L 6cyl 5A. 1.250m) / Infiniti Fx35 2006 Fulloption Clean Used... 1.5m sold / Tokunbo Clean Infiniti Fx35 2006 Accident Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It OK I Buy The Infiniti FX35 2006 by Joyfulmoda(f): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
Dear Team,
I am about to get an Infiniti fx35 2006,foreign used with a mileage of 166k. Pls advise me if it's OK to buy,how bad is d fuel economy, and any other info that will guide my decision. Pls don't ignore so I don't go the wrong path. Thanks In adv
Re: Is It OK I Buy The Infiniti FX35 2006 by nwaozzugwor: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
Normal v6 fuel usage... Just that you must be rich in order to maintain it... D transmission is not d ordinary one we re used to.... Once you put d wrong ATF... You re gone...one good thing about it is d design. It stands d taste of time
Re: Is It OK I Buy The Infiniti FX35 2006 by Joyfulmoda(f): 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
nwaozzugwor:
Normal v6 fuel usage... Just that you must be rich in order to maintain it... D transmission is not d ordinary one we re used to.... Once you put d wrong ATF... You re gone...one good thing about it is d design. It stands d taste of time

Txxx for responding
But how do u mean I must be rich to maintain it? If I ensure its the right ATF used always at maintainable, will it still be expensive to maintain? I currently use a toyota highlander 2001
Re: Is It OK I Buy The Infiniti FX35 2006 by Piedpiper(m): 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
Joyfull
Go right ahead. The infiniti fx 35 is quite a thrill to own and with very minimal ex factory error. Top of which is the the dashboard that cracks with time. The gear is easy to maintain as its not the complicated cvt which someone alluded to wrongly.
Re: Is It OK I Buy The Infiniti FX35 2006 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
Infinity?

No be Nissan family be that...??

Unless I get it extremely cheap...I don't think I will ever like to near any Nissan made car again....anytime I get tempted with the FX series cos the shape is just irresistible.....i try to remind myself that that thing is just a repackaged Nissan murano(my opinion though)...

Na transmission be their wahala ooo.....really, their problem is Nigerian kazeem mechanics..that's why somebody up there was telling u earlier u have to be rich enough....so u don employ the services of "kazeems"....because good & knowledgeable kazeems are hard to find...

In addition the car does not have second hand sale value...Nigerians like to think toyota & honda first unless the very few classy and rich ones that don't even consider what u are trying to consider now before buying a car...they just buy once the car catches their fancy

Btw..why would any one in Nigeria using a toyota consider an infinity.....na Nissan ooooo(No offence to Nissan lovers)....what happened to lexus rx330,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Ultra Clean Naija Used 2006 Toyota Matrix XR For Sale / 2008 MAZDA CX -7,non Accidented,extremely Clean And Fresh / SOLD! Reg Range Rover Sport HSE 2008 (2012 Upgrade)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.