Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Honda City 2007 For Sale 900k slightly negotiable - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda City 2007 For Sale 900k slightly negotiable (2746 Views)

Abuja FCT Toyota Corolla 2003 Manual Bank Type 900k Slightly Negotiable / Clean Honda City 2007 -automatic For Sale N650k In Berger, Lagos SOLD!!! SOLD!!! / ❌SOLD❌2003 Naija Used Benz C280 Available For Sale 900k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda City 2007 For Sale 900k slightly negotiable by joebeckz(m): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
I got this Honda city 2007 cvt and have drove it with no major repairs except servicing,brake pad change and refilled the ac.

Note: use only Honda CVT transmission oil when changing gear oil.

Interested persons only.

Re: Honda City 2007 For Sale 900k slightly negotiable by scarr: 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
joebeckz:
Hello car Doc. Hope you are doing well? I just bought a Honda city 2007, I was driving to minna from makurdi and observed the gear wasn't selecting properly. The indicator on dash board for drive D began fluctuating. What could the problem be? Please advise so I know if I should return the car and get back my money or it's a minor issue. Thanks

OP you made this comment on June 17 on another thread.
Honesty and transparency is a good watchword.

Buyers beware !!

11 Likes

Re: Honda City 2007 For Sale 900k slightly negotiable by FMary(m): 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
Has this been repainted before?
Re: Honda City 2007 For Sale 900k slightly negotiable by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
No contact??
Re: Honda City 2007 For Sale 900k slightly negotiable by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 02, 2017
Contact details please?
Re: Honda City 2007 For Sale 900k slightly negotiable by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:15am On Jul 02, 2017
scarr:

Buyers beware !!

princetom1, where art thou, ur investigative skills are required once again!!!

but guy ehn, u suppose dey work as private detective!!! every single post on the internet can and will be tried to use (if not used) against u in the course of life!!

3 Likes

Re: Honda City 2007 For Sale 900k slightly negotiable by princetom1(m): 8:00am On Jul 02, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

princetom1, where art thou, ur investigative skills are required once again!!!

but guy ehn, u suppose dey work as private detective!!! every single post on the internet can and will be tried to use (if not used) against u in the course of life!!

Yes, you already say it all. The person buying this vehicle need to check everything that has to do with that vehicle transmission, maybe it's d gear or the brain box and so on... In short words, a good technician is needed before paying for this vehicle....

Modified : Cardoctor didn't reply op, so, i can't really tell what happened afterward. But if u ask me why op is selling so soon, yea, ur guess is as good as mine

Re: Honda City 2007 For Sale 900k slightly negotiable by scarr: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2017
princetom1:

Yes, you already say it all. The person buying this vehicle need to check everything that has to do with that vehicle transmission, maybe it's d gear or the brain box and so on... In short words, a good technician is needed before paying for this vehicle....

Modified : Cardoctor didn't reply op, so, i can't really tell what happened afterward. But if u ask me why op is selling so soon, yea, ur guess is as good as mine

And to think I was really interested in buying this ride!

Any idea how much changing the complete transmission would cost

Maybe oga Gazzuzz can help to diagnose this problem
Re: Honda City 2007 For Sale 900k slightly negotiable by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2017
guys calm down, it is a honda city, a blinking D light is an error code, but not always a death sentence. Even if you put wrong size of tyres the D light will blink, and when you scan codes will be wrong tyre size grin .

Re: Honda City 2007 For Sale 900k slightly negotiable by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
guys calm down, it is a honda city, a blinking D light is an error code, but not always a death sentence. Even if you put wrong size of tyres the D light will blink, and when you scan codes will be wrong tyre size grin .

seriously..... Idonbelieveit.
but for the fact that we can already perceive lies from way back in time..... op really needs to come up with a very good ezcuse.
something like, "I later sold that Ride and bought another same ride of same year" and stuff like that; will do!!!!
but all the same like gazuzz said it might just be something as simple as wrong tire size!
happy sales op!
Re: Honda City 2007 For Sale 900k slightly negotiable by princetom1(m): 10:04am On Jul 02, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

seriously..... Idonbelieveit.
but for the fact that we can already perceive lies from way back in time..... op really needs to come up with a very good ezcuse.
something like, "I later sold that Ride and bought another same ride of same year" and stuff like that; will do!!!!
but all the same like gazuzz said it might just be something as simple as wrong tire size!
happy sales op!

That's why we always say, go with a qualified technician before u buy that ride.. Is better to be on d safe side than take chances...
Re: Honda City 2007 For Sale 900k slightly negotiable by joebeckz(m): 11:39am On Jul 02, 2017
scarr:

Buyers beware !!
car Doc told me to use the right ATF and that was all. The mechanic used normal Honda ATF and it almost ruined the transmission. It was CVT ATF that was required. After changing it, it worked fine, a good technician could come along and test for as long as he wishes. Car docs number is on his profile, prospective buyer could contact him regarding my discussion with him and conclusions. Thanks man,
oga detective, lol
Re: Honda City 2007 For Sale 900k slightly negotiable by joebeckz(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2017
princetom1:

business purpose sir, I have a friend car already. Like u said a good mechanic will check or diagnose for issues. Available for such any day.
Re: Honda City 2007 For Sale 900k slightly negotiable by scarr: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
Contact Details?
Re: Honda City 2007 For Sale 900k slightly negotiable by scarr: 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
joebeckz:
car Doc told me to use the right ATF and that was all. The mechanic used normal Honda ATF and it almost ruined the transmission. It was CVT ATF that was required. After changing it, it worked fine, a good technician could come along and test for as long as he wishes. Car docs number is on his profile, prospective buyer could contact him regarding my discussion with him and conclusions. Thanks man,
oga detective, lol

That's why I said honesty is important, you didn't have to lie that you bought the car in 2015( I see you have edited the post) when you just bought it recently and had transmission issues.

I am still interested none the less. Now I have two questions?

1. Why are you selling a car you just bought recently

2. Your location
Re: Honda City 2007 For Sale 900k slightly negotiable by joebeckz(m): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
scarr:

And to think I was really interested in buying this ride!

Any idea how much changing the complete transmission would cost

Maybe oga Gazzuzz can help to diagnose this problem
funny as it may seem, changing the transmission of a Honda city is only N20, 000.
Make enquiries to be sure. It's maintenance is really cheap. I am not selling my point because I wanna make a sale. Trust me nothing do the transmission. U want more details, pm me or 08099449232
Re: Honda City 2007 For Sale 900k slightly negotiable by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
joebeckz:
funny as it may seem, changing the transmission of a Honda city is only N20, 000.
Make enquiries to be sure. It's maintenance is really cheap. I am not selling my point because I wanna make a sale. Trust me nothing do the transmission. U want more details, pm me or 08099449232

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4441396_catlie_jpeg605659c002c64b1a417a14faae997f7e
Re: Honda City 2007 For Sale 900k slightly negotiable by joebeckz(m): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Honda City 2007 For Sale 900k slightly negotiable by joebeckz(m): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
scarr:

That's why I said honesty is important, you didn't have to lie that you bought the car in 2015( I see you have edited the post) when you just bought it recently and had transmission issues.

I am still interested none the less. Now I have two questions?

1. Why are you selling a car you just bought recently

2. Your location
call my line Bros.
Re: Honda City 2007 For Sale 900k slightly negotiable by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
joebeckz:
lol make enquiries na

I do not have to.

In 2008 I owned a 2007 city, sold it in 2014, in march I bought a honda city 2008, it's still being used as an uber vehicle. I am up to date on every bolt and knot on honda city 2007-2009.

Happy sales.

Cc: luvinhubby
Re: Honda City 2007 For Sale 900k slightly negotiable by princetom1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
cheesy see views, is this on front page? shocked shocked

Re: Honda City 2007 For Sale 900k slightly negotiable by joebeckz(m): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I do not have to.

In 2008 I owned a 2007 city, sold it in 2014, in march I bought a honda city 2008, it's still being used as an uber vehicle. I am up to date on every bolt and knot on honda city 2007-2009.

Happy sales.

Cc: luvinhubby
luvinhubby pls tell us how much the cvt gear box cost thanks
Re: Honda City 2007 For Sale 900k slightly negotiable by Kewtt: 5:06am On Jan 26, 2023
GAZZUZZ:

Dey play

(1) (Reply)

Road Beast 015/016 JEEP Cherokee SRT..........2013-2017 Lexus LX570 (4d CEOs) / Toyota Corolla 2 Door Europe Tokunbo Cars At Best Offers #08096577304 / *SOLD!!!!!!!! Super Clean Toyota Corolla - 2010 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.