Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

How To Import Goods To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Import Goods To Nigeria (599 Views)

Can One Still Import Goods From China / How To Import Goods & Sell Very Fast! / How To Import Goods From China To Nigeria And Make Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Import Goods To Nigeria by Greenbullet(m): 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
Please who knows a good ,and pocket friendly company that will enable me to import goods to Nigeria

Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Ishilove
Tosyne2much
Re: How To Import Goods To Nigeria by Ishilove: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
Greenbullet:
Please who knows a good ,and pocket friendly company that will enable me to import goods to Nigeria

Use Midas Shipping. They have been in the business for over 12 years and have a growing client base. I've used them several times so I can recommend them

https://www.nairaland.com/1038776/midas-express-shipping-freight-services

R231
Re: How To Import Goods To Nigeria by tectonotimes: 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
Greenbullet:

Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Ishilove
Tosyne2much
To master the art of importing goods from foreign countries to Nigeria, log on to the website of Tectono Business Review (www.tectono-business.com) and click on Import Mgt Manual.

(1) (Reply)

Door Signage And Keyholder / Exchange Fiverr Reviews.. / Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos' Reign As World's Richest Lasted Just A Few Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.