Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Resident Evil Vendetta Review - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Resident Evil Vendetta Review (559 Views)

Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You / DOWNLOAD MOVIE: Maleficent – Mistress Of Evil (2019) / Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017)[download And Watching] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Resident Evil Vendetta Review by SkyCityBay1: 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
Am a serious fan of the Resident Evil CGI movies mainly because am a gamer. The Resident Evil live action movies which started off fine until part 3,became a dying horse. Instead of Hollywood to give it a quick death,the decided to give it a merciless beating,and when we thought it was finally time to bury the horse,it started running in a final attempt to redeem itself;which it seriously failed. The CGI movies are something I can be proud about because,A,it follows the characters and tone of the game,and B,it wasn't trying to insult me for all the times i've played Resident Evil. Resident Evil Vendetta is the best Resident Evil CGI movie and I must say,the best Resident Evil Movie,Period !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkWgSi2A9NA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Throne Season 7 EPISODE1 Is Complete / Moments: A Documentary On Death And Dying / Nollywood Movies Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.