Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,576 members, 7,850,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

Signs,power - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs,power (296 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs,power by Blue86(m): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
Declared to be the son of God with power... -Romans 1:4
To many as believed him Jesus gave right to become the sons of God, even to those who believe in His name -John 1:12.
These signs will follow those who believe :In my name they shall cast out demons.
They will speak in New or fresh tongues.
They will pick up serpents.
If they drink anything deadly it won't hurt them
If they land hands on the sick,they shall recover.
These signs are supernatural powers bestowed on us as sons of God.
Don't you see we are trading gold for dust when we walk carnally, rather than walk in the spirit and live as kings.
Re: Signs,power by timiawe123: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
;D1) they will speak in new tongues -
what are the real advantages of speaking gibberish, other than the dopamine rush you experience?
Also, with all the technology available today, you Christians have been unable to tell us the new language you speak in.

2) they will pick up serpents-
honestly, who this one epp?

3) they shall drink deadly things and it would not hurt them-
I double triple dare you to ingest poison and see what happens. May you discover common sense.

4)- they shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover-
when I can earn good cash and treat myself in wonderful hospitals. By the way, I wonder what you Christians do in hospitals when all you need to do is lay hands.

I hope I've been able to convince and not confuse you that its better to walk carnally.

hallelujah, ramen, noodles. grin

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / The Two Types Of Wisdom / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.