Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,210 members, 7,839,119 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Now, You Can Be A Celebrity By Learning How To Sleep...sleeping Competition(pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Now, You Can Be A Celebrity By Learning How To Sleep...sleeping Competition(pic) (1164 Views)

Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity / Look Like A Celebrity By EXFOLIATING - Ladypreneur Creating More Celebrity Looks / Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now, You Can Be A Celebrity By Learning How To Sleep...sleeping Competition(pic) by MarketingXpert(m): 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
sleeping competition now in Madrid...mind you, you cannot cheat because there are computers connected to the sofa that can detect whether you are asleep or not.

This is serious...I think I need to start learning how to sleep so that I can be the first Nigeria participant to win.

source: a facebook group called Amazing pictures
https://web./1791100860907335/

Re: Now, You Can Be A Celebrity By Learning How To Sleep...sleeping Competition(pic) by Papiikush: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
I will gladly fail in that contest.

I don't even sleep at night not to talk of daylight grin

1 Like

Re: Now, You Can Be A Celebrity By Learning How To Sleep...sleeping Competition(pic) by Pamelayoung: 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
Who go give me visa go Madrid
Re: Now, You Can Be A Celebrity By Learning How To Sleep...sleeping Competition(pic) by Yuneehk(f): 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
Papiikush:
I will gladly fail in that contest.

I don't even sleep at night not to talk of daylight grin
You can't sleep na. There's no peace for the wicked tongue

I should contest. For someone who can sleep for Africa, I stand a chance of winning .
Re: Now, You Can Be A Celebrity By Learning How To Sleep...sleeping Competition(pic) by Papiikush: 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
Yuneehk:

You can't sleep na. There's no peace for the wicked tongue

I should contest. For someone who can sleep for Africa, I stand a chance of winning .
No peace for the wicked? Kuku kill me cry

Lmao. I trust you... TWALE! grin

1 Like

Re: Now, You Can Be A Celebrity By Learning How To Sleep...sleeping Competition(pic) by stGabrielo(m): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
who wan follow me to Madrid I get shortcut from Edo state lipsrsealed
Re: Now, You Can Be A Celebrity By Learning How To Sleep...sleeping Competition(pic) by makydebbie(f): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
Someone can take sleeping pills before the contest to win. Not smart at all. undecided
Re: Now, You Can Be A Celebrity By Learning How To Sleep...sleeping Competition(pic) by Oyindidi(f): 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Editing Gone Wrong: Actress Oge Okoye Adds Extra Hip Using Photoshop / ‘the Doctors Said I Could Never Have Children’ – COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Barcelonal Star, Neymar Splashes Over £14,000 On Trainers shoe In US (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.