Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday (36236 Views)

Harry Kane Weds Katie Goodland (photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo / Obafemi Martins, His Son Kendrick Martins & Abigail Barwuah, His Baby Mama (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by lordkit400: 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
5 months after welcoming their first child, England and Tottenham striker, Harry Kane, proposes to his babymama, Katie, during a family holiday in the Bahamas.

He revealed the good news on social media with fans sending their congratulations to the happy couple.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/01/england-striker-harry-kane-proposes-to-his-babymama-during-a-family-holiday-photo/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by auntysimbiat(f): 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by grandstar(m): 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
God blessing for putting a ting on it.

It dignifies not only the woman and his child but also himself.

Wish you happy wedded life

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by festyese: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
Good one.
Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by abarry001: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
lordkit400:
5 months after welcoming their first child, England and Tottenham striker, Harry Kane, proposes to his babymama, Katie, during a family holiday in the Bahamas.

He revealed the good news on social media with fans sending their congratulations to the happy couple.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/01/england-striker-harry-kane-proposes-to-his-babymama-during-a-family-holiday-photo/

Good for him
Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by Chiefpriest1(m): 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
New fad. Now you can have children without having a wife...issorai

The west simply have a way of pushing these things down our throat.

Many hardliners I know are even getting soft on same sex marriages. It is well!

3 Likes

Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by felix281(m): 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
cool......
Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by Godfather92(m): 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
After sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
Simple and modest. It is not by blocking a whole market to propose for a marriage that might not be above 3 month. I wish them a long lasting marriage.

31 Likes

Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by haykinzz(m): 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nawa oo

Memphis depay proposed to her long term girlfriend, Nairaland Mods didn't give a Bleep

Now harry kane proposed, Mods pushed it to FP

1 Like

Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by pmc01(m): 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Him sef kneel down. He suppose chop Kane.

1 Like

Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by engrajoo1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
No b everything he dey ponle (cherish) we don c so?
Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by Greven(m): 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Congrats bro...Gary Cahill's nightmare... grin
Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by jonero4(m): 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
So mek we fry beans
Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by GeneralOjukwu: 10:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kane is a super deadly striker.

I felt he was a flash in pan especially in the first season.

He has proven himself to be reliable and consistent.

Age is on his side...he would lead England's attack for a while

10 Likes

Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by abdulbnyusuf(m): 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
So now what is the fate of the first (illegal) child to the upcoming ones

You sure say dem no go hate/undergrade am
Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Congrats to the couple.
Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by fistonati(m): 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Won't the baby mama accept, after testing the hypothesis with 8 inches pipe

1 Like

Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by KingdomofGOD: 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Wow... Love is beautiful!
Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by Talk2Bella(f): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
kiss awwwwn lovely

holllup is that baby old enough to go on a boat Cruise? she's 5 months old
Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by Detrickypat(m): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
Messi married yesterday, today, Kane proposed. Abeg wetin I dey wait for...? Okay, I get it, those guys no dey naija, and their president no be Buhari! Plus recession no reach their side! You see? I get good reasons to remain single at least till Buhari leaves Aso rock...

7 Likes

Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by slawomir: 10:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
all these bunch of overrated players proposing up and down

English players are overrated. in fact Europe players are overrated moda fuckkers

players from south american are the best
Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by Talk2Bella(f): 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
Detrickypat:
Messi married yesterday, today, Kane proposed. Abeg wetin I dey wait for...? Okay, I get it, those guys no dey naija, and their president no be Buhari! Plus recession no reach their side! You see? I get good reasons to remain single at least till Buhari leaves Aso rock...

loool

better go marry
Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by Segadem(m): 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
lordkit400:

See below:

English has been bastardized, grin they were called couple and the word "propose" was used.. . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by Segadem(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
fistonati:
Won't the baby mama accept, after testing the hypothesis with 8 inches pipe
how u take know?

2 Likes

Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Detrickypat:

Na u ask question and u answer ur question urself. Indeed recession don take over u
Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by Kurisigamo(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
Welcome to marriage league....

1 Like

Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by folowo(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
*https://nigeria50.biz/?i=folowoseleolaleye@gmail.com
CHECK out this great community
Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by omobabalawo: 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by Injiggerwolf(m): 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Wow Congrats Hurricane I mean Harry Kane

1 Like

Re: Harry Kane Proposes To Katie Goodland, His Baby Mama, During A Family Holiday by piagetskinner(m): 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
so this is now the new trend...
u bang nd get a child before proposing

hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Cup: England Coach Phil Neville Blasts Cameroon Team Over Crying In Match / FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Wore Native Attire For Their FA Cup Trophy Parade / Elumelu Reacts To Suggestion That Nigerian Billionaires Should Buy NPFL Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.