Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Let's Thank God For The LITTLE Things.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Thank God For The LITTLE Things.. (475 Views)

Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. / Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire / Thank God For One Thing In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Thank God For The LITTLE Things.. by 1cor2v9: 5:30am On Jul 02, 2017
Happy Sunday to everyone.
As usual most churches give time for testimonies when people step out to tell us the BIG things God has done for them leaving the rest of us wondering when we will come and testify over a BIG thing God has done for us..
In the process of waiting for this BIG thing we fail to recognize and acknowledge the SMALL things God has done for us. The first half of this year is gone and a lot of us(me inclusive) are not yet where we want to be, in fact some are still far from the desired place they want to be.
We all want the BIG things from God but have failed to thank Him for the SMALL things He has done. Two times there was a need to feed a large crowd in the new testament and the first question Jesus asked at this two different times was WHAT DO YOU HAVE? which we all know was little or nothing compared to what they needed. Secondly Jesus lifted the Little and on both occasions gave Thanks afterwhich multiplication took place.
Until we recognize the little we have and be grateful for it the BIG things may still linger. Let us with a grateful heart acknowledge the little things as we anticipate the BIG miracles in this second half of the year.
So, it's Testimony time......... In one or two sentences lift up the little you have in Thanksgiving to God on this thread so He can release the BIG things.
Let me begin... I want to thank God for my 32k per month job. It is little compared to what I desire but I am grateful to God that I have something doing. Thank you Lord!
Who is next?
Re: Let's Thank God For The LITTLE Things.. by Jostico: 6:11am On Jul 02, 2017
God I thank you
Re: Let's Thank God For The LITTLE Things.. by Snow5(m): 7:06am On Jul 02, 2017
I still thank God

For where I am today
For being without a job for the moment
For being a warrior

For loosing my precious elder bro to death
For my betraying friends
For the enemies around me because without them being around how would God prepare a table before me in their presence?

I still thank God in all.

Just thank God for all the negative happenings in your life.. He alone has/knows the reason for that.

Just thank him.
Re: Let's Thank God For The LITTLE Things.. by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 02, 2017
Lucifer should be praised in all situations....

Praise to lucifer
Re: Let's Thank God For The LITTLE Things.. by GMBITLY(m): 7:21am On Jul 02, 2017
Thanksgiving brings death to life. the case of Lazarus (Jesus gave thanks before calling forth lazarus)

Thanksgiving brings multiplication. the case Jesus fed 5000 men (Jesus gave thanks and 2 loaves of bread & 5 fishes multiplied).

ETC

OP, you are right. In all things give thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pastors Are Now Drug Barons And Human Traffickers -- NDLEA / I Had An Affair With A Married Woman. I Am An Awful Person. / Gods In The Images They Created Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.