Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Injustice Within Police Organisation - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Injustice Within Police Organisation (357 Views)

Injustice At It's Peak / Injustice In My Workplace; Should I Return The Money? / Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Injustice Within Police Organisation by olopa123(m): 6:34am On Jul 02, 2017
this is a lot of injustices going on within the police circle, a situation whereby an officer is transfer to a new location he has never known in his entire live without any provision whatsoever, either where is going to stay, sleep even how he is going to transport himself to his new post is not provided for. now if we are now talking about eradicating corruption among the police org, is it an officer who don't have what eat or where to sleep or who to relate with that will not be tempted to ensure he get a little conveniency, to do this entail extorting the members of the society. my bro is victim

1 Like

Re: Injustice Within Police Organisation by olisa4(m): 6:35am On Jul 02, 2017
Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Injustice Within Police Organisation by psucc(m): 7:35am On Jul 02, 2017
You don't have anything saying here. Tell your bros to honour the transfer to resign. He doesn't need to know the place before proceeding on transfer.
Re: Injustice Within Police Organisation by olopa123(m): 8:17am On Jul 02, 2017
@psucc is either you are senior police officer that exploit, extort and cheat their subordinates or carpenter to have subjected your reasoning in such a myophic and intelectually retarded way. Let me ask u if u are transfered in your org without anything to ease the inconvenience whereas ur management provide u wit it but some oga at d top deprive u of it then how will u feel.
Re: Injustice Within Police Organisation by psucc(m): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
@ olopa123

See promotion! I be confirm senior police officer, Asst Dep. Commissioner in charge of Nairaland.
Guy, it is one of the problem we encounter in the public/civil service.

But to be sincere, transfer is one of the norms in the service. Your refusal to proceed is tantamount to negligence and is viewed as a gross misconduct. Tell your Bros not to fear even if he is sent to Gwoza and Damboa. May the good Lord go with him.

(1) (Reply)

How To Develop A Good Table Of Content For Your Project / Advance Your Career Speedily / 10 Reasons Why You Need A Portfolio Website As A Career Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.