Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Legit Or Scam...pls I Need Your Advice Before It Get Worse - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Legit Or Scam...pls I Need Your Advice Before It Get Worse (731 Views)

Is Todaylift.com Real Or Scam. Pls Share Ur Experience. / Is Todaylift.com Real Or Scam, Pls Share Your Experience. / Please Help, Iproo.net Legit Or Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legit Or Scam...pls I Need Your Advice Before It Get Worse by sirkonline(m): 7:32am On Jul 02, 2017
One of my buddy introduced me to a guy through whatsapp about a year ago, and i have been sending money through him since, saving me time and hassle of western union, also saving the receiver from going and lining up at the bank (i tried only sending between 100-500canadian per transaction through e-mail transfer to his account beforehand〕. Earned his trust and usually delivers withing hrs straight to my receivers account.
Here is what baffles me:
When Canadian dollar was trading officially at 270 naira about 3 months ago, he gave it to me for 360 (remember this is official rate not black market rate, i will assume black market was probably around 330〕....He normally message me when the rate goes up, and i did about 4 -5 transactions of $500 which equals 180,000 each... probably done about 20 transactions since we started talking(but all those transactions was for my people in naija that always requesting for some money, u all know how they are〕. I have a gt bank savings account, and this going is giving me upto 100 naira on every official canadian dollar, is it legit? How does it really benefit him? (obviously i dont want to ask him this questions, just want to know Nairalander opinion〕. Money aint easy to make...Planning on sending at least 2500 dollars of clean money to him monthly and i dont want to find out in the future that my savings is been use for fraud. Your opinion and suggestions will be appreciated.
Front page please, its urgent, help a brother out, lol
Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Re: Legit Or Scam...pls I Need Your Advice Before It Get Worse by dingbang(m): 7:36am On Jul 02, 2017
You are Gona pay me to carry out this investigation

1 Like

Re: Legit Or Scam...pls I Need Your Advice Before It Get Worse by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:38am On Jul 02, 2017
Anything that seems too good is probably just bad!
Re: Legit Or Scam...pls I Need Your Advice Before It Get Worse by sirkonline(m): 7:40am On Jul 02, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Anything that seems too good is probably just bad!
You are right but just want to know more details about it
Re: Legit Or Scam...pls I Need Your Advice Before It Get Worse by opedaydydx9(m): 7:44am On Jul 02, 2017
Hahaha, dem dey scam brother too
Re: Legit Or Scam...pls I Need Your Advice Before It Get Worse by stevolinkon40: 8:40am On Jul 02, 2017
Check abokifx.com
For blackarket rate

If the amount he his offering is higher than the sell rate.

It's a red flag sir.
May do like four trasactions to gain your trust and vanish off when you bring in large volume of money

1 Like

Re: Legit Or Scam...pls I Need Your Advice Before It Get Worse by sirkonline(m): 9:02am On Jul 02, 2017
stevolinkon40:
Check abokifx.com
For blackarket rate

If the amount he his offering is higher than the sell rate.

It's a red flag sir.
May do like four trasactions to gain your trust and vanish off when you bring in large volume of money

His rate rate is always above the aboki rate..by atleast 50 naira...i have done upto 20 different transactions with him total of about 5000dollars so far, the issue is those 5k are just gift to different accounts, friends and families...Now i want to be sending 1k weekly to my personal savings, is it risking? not really worried about the trust part....never met him but i trust him so far based on how we communicate.
Re: Legit Or Scam...pls I Need Your Advice Before It Get Worse by ExplicitContent: 9:12am On Jul 02, 2017
You have no right to call hime scam until he actually done so..
So you expect him to transacting with you without seein small gains, haba.. Even exchangers will not sell at that rate
Re: Legit Or Scam...pls I Need Your Advice Before It Get Worse by stevolinkon40: 9:17am On Jul 02, 2017
sirkonline:

His rate rate is always above the aboki rate..by atleast 50 naira...i have done upto 20 different transactions with him total of about 5000dollars so far, the issue is those 5k are just gift to different accounts, friends and families...Now i want to be sending 1k weekly to my personal savings, is it risking? not really worried about the trust part....never met him but i trust him so far based on how we communicate.
Since it's your personal fund you could give it a try. If it works out fine but don't increase the 1000$ weekly.

Some scammers are willing to give 50k to get 2mil.

If he has fraudulent intentions. They could wait till you bring a large amount and disappear.
Re: Legit Or Scam...pls I Need Your Advice Before It Get Worse by Flashmove: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2017
sirkonline:
One of my buddy introduced me to a guy through whatsapp about a year ago, and i have been sending money through him since, saving me time and hassle of western union, also saving the receiver from going and lining up at the bank (i tried only sending between 100-500canadian per transaction through e-mail transfer to his account beforehand〕. Earned his trust and usually delivers withing hrs straight to my receivers account.
Here is what baffles me:
When Canadian dollar was trading officially at 270 naira about 3 months ago, he gave it to me for 360 (remember this is official rate not black market rate, i will assume black market was probably around 330〕....He normally message me when the rate goes up, and i did about 4 -5 transactions of $500 which equals 180,000 each... probably done about 20 transactions since we started talking(but all those transactions was for my people in naija that always requesting for some money, u all know how they are〕. I have a gt bank savings account, and this going is giving me upto 100 naira on every official canadian dollar, is it legit? How does it really benefit him? (obviously i dont want to ask him this questions, just want to know Nairalander opinion〕. Money aint easy to make...Planning on sending at least 2500 dollars of clean money to him monthly and i dont want to find out in the future that my savings is been use for fraud. Your opinion and suggestions will be appreciated.
Front page please, its urgent, help a brother out, lol
Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

You sent me an email.... Is there any way i can he you sir? Please drop your whatsapp... or write me on (mediawizard @ gmx . com )
Re: Legit Or Scam...pls I Need Your Advice Before It Get Worse by sirkonline(m): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2017
Flashmove:

You sent me an email.... Is there any way i can he you sir? Please drop your whatsapp... or write me on (mediawizard @ gmx . com )
Thanks for the response...was just snooping around the site and looking for expert advice.
Re: Legit Or Scam...pls I Need Your Advice Before It Get Worse by Flashmove: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2017
sirkonline:

Thanks for the response...was just snooping around the site and looking for expert advice.
what advice, what topic.......?
Re: Legit Or Scam...pls I Need Your Advice Before It Get Worse by sirkonline(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2017
stevolinkon40:

Since it's your personal fund you could give it a try. If it works out fine but don't increase the 1000$ weekly.

Some scammers are willing to give 50k to get 2mil.

If he has fraudulent intentions. They could wait till you bring a large amount and disappear.

Someone told me that he has intention of sending every clean money i give him to my people in Nigeria, but once he receive my clean money, he then send another money going to the receiver, which might be from another source[Or maybe his mugu then send the money to my receiver]...maybe thats why he's giving higher rate than black markets, since hes getting clean money anyways...
For instance...if i give him 500dollars..which is he will give me 165000naira...[i think black markets is around 120k]...maybe he then ask his mugu to send that 165k to my receiver...u know what i mean?
Re: Legit Or Scam...pls I Need Your Advice Before It Get Worse by stevolinkon40: 11:00am On Jul 02, 2017
sirkonline:

Someone told me that he has intention of sending every clean money i give him to my people in Nigeria, but once he receive my clean money, he then send another money going to the receiver, which might be from another source[Or maybe his mugu then send the money to my receiver]...maybe thats why he's giving higher rate than black markets, since hes getting clean money anyways...
For instance...if i give him 500dollars..which is he will give me 165000naira...[i think black markets is around 120k]...maybe he then ask his mugu to send that 165k to my receiver...u know what i mean?

If this is true. It's very risky and I advice you tell him to send payment to your nigeria bank account only using bank deposit or Internet transfer that will show where the payment originated from.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help With Dollars In Yankee Or China / Earn 10k Weekly From ALAT Wema Bank Empowerment Programe / The Richest Man In Africa Builds $3.5 Million Business School In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.