Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN (13267 Views)

Nigeria Property Forum / How To List Your Properties In Nigerian Property Forum / Official Launching Of Nigeria's 1st Property Forum! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2017
Hi, my name is AYOADE OLUWANIFEMI, am an ARCHITECT, have worked with several construction company/ Firm for passed years and I have a lot of experience in design,construction, approval process,site supervision AND STRUCTURAL STABILITY OF BUILDINGS.SINCE 2010 ,I pickup some young professional construction body to created ARCHARAN ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, which as been register under d federal govt of Nigeria.

OUR SERVICE
ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING( EXTRIOR,3D, INTERIOR DESIGNED)
STRUCTURAL DRAWING
MECHICANICAL DRAWING
ELECTRICAL DRAWING
BUILDING APPROVAL AND DOCUMENTATION
BUILDING RENOVATION
BUILDING EXPANSION
BUILDING CONSTRUCTION
LANDSCAPES
CAR PARK LOOT
BUILDING SUPERVISION E.T.C

Aims of the company
To design and construct a building to people taste with affordable price

For your design and construction pls WhatsApp or call 08069253261 and let give you a best and perfect project with affordable price

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
It a new weekend, for perfect building construction or site supervision .for your perfect architectural design,structural, mechanical and electrical design with standard approval processing any where in Nigeria Pls call or whatsapp ARCHARAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY 08069253261

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
It a beautiful Saturday, are you man or woman, you want a perfect and unique ARCHITECTURAL, STRUCTURAL, CONSTRUCTION, MECHANICAL, ELETRICAL DESIGN and APPROVAL PROCESSING for your build or your new buy land Pls ARCHARAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY ON 08069253261 NOW AND LET FIND A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
ARCHITECTURAL, STRUCTURAL,MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL DESIGING FOR A NAIRALANDER ,for your perfect architectural design,structural,mechanical,electrical and building approval Pls call 08069253261 now let help you out

1 Share

Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 4:46am On Jan 25, 2019
Good day my nairaland, this is ARCHARAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, FOR YOUR PERFECT BUILDING CONSTRUCTION, APPROVAL DESIGN, ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN FOR SITE AND APPROVAL, STRUCTURAL, MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL DESIGN PLS CALL OR WHATSAPP THE MANAGEMENT ON 08069253261 NOW

1 Share

Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN FOR NIARALAND OF 4 BEDROOM DUPLEX, ATTARCHED WITH 2BEDROOM APARTMENT,AT SANGOTEDO LEKKI LAGOS STATE
DESIGN BY -: ARCHARAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY.

ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING
MECHANICAL DRAWING
STRUCTURAL DRAWING
ELECTRICAL DRAWING
APPROVAL DRAWING AND PROCESSING

PLS CALL OR WHATSAPP 08069253261
EMAIL NIFEMIAYOADE@GMAIL.COM

1 Share

Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
happy Saturday my people. This is ARCHARAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, FOR YOUR PERFECT ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN BUILDING CONSTRUCTION, STRUCTURAL STABILITY OF YOUR CONSTRUCTION with Structural design, mechanical, electrical drawing with building approval and approval drawing Pls call or whatsapp 08069253261 now and let get your building done properly and professionally
check out our last project 2018 at merian Ilewe last bus stop Lagos state
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
happy Sunday my viewers
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2019
It a new week my people. so let do it again, for your perfect architectural design,building construction,structural ,mechanical,electrical and approval documentation Pls call ARCHARAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY ON 08069253261 NOW AND LET MAKE EVERY THING PERFECT FOR YOU
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
nifemiayoade:
Hi, my name is AYOADE OLUWANIFEMI, am an architect, have worked with several construction company for passed 10years and I have a lot of experience in design and construction.last 5years I pickup some young professional construction body to created ARCHARAN ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, which as been register under d federal govt of Nigeria.In our company nothing is in possible, we design and build houses to the taste of what u want and in model style,we can also help u 2 collect your approval and certificate of occupancy (c of o)for your building. we are the best in construction,try us 2 day and u we see d different .add me on whatsapp or call 08069253261.however so many, architectural & engineering drawing hav been correct by d company, so many building hav been corrected & renovated to taste of d owner.Pls beware don't give ur buildind construction to some quack engineers that believe architectural design can not be achievable on site. They will later destroy the plan and disorganised what u want. Don't let them fool u,let save lifes,property and money from building collapsing

1 Share

Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
happy Saturday my people, for your perfect architectural design, construction, approval design and documentation. Pls call ARCHARAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY NOW 08069253261
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by Fejoks: 12:11am On Sep 10, 2019
Well furnished building with remote control gate, cctv installed round, power door, solar power capacity (carries the whole house), detection light,electric wire round the wall, located in an estate at ijegun lagos Nigeria call for Inspection 45m asking. 08103497110

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
hello my people,this is ARCHARAN Construction Company 08069253261,for perfect ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN,STRUCTURAL,MECHANICAL AND BUILDING CONTRACTOR/ SUPERVISION PLS CALL NOW AND LET SOLVE YOU PROBLEM FOR YOU

1 Share

Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
hello my people
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
Good morning my people

1 Share

Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2019
happy Sunday my viewers
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
happy independent my viewers
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
hello my people, this is ARCHARAN construction company

1 Share

Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
happy week end my people
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2019
happy new week my people ,call ARCHARAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY for your perfect architectural, construction, structural,e.t.c and approval approval process now

1 Share

Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
happy Saturday my people ,just context ARCHARAN construction company for you designs and construction 08069253261
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
happy Sunday my people ,just contact ARCHARAN construction company for you designs and construction 08069253261
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2019
it Monday again . for your perfect architectural design ,building construction, approval process and so more pls call 08069253261
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2019
it Good Friday, thank God is Friday again. call for your Architectural design, building construction, structural drawing, approval documentation, e. t. c 08069253261.make the call now and let your building be in great position
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2019
it Saturday again, call for your Architectural design, building construction, structural drawing, approval documentation, e. t. c 08069253261.make the call now and let your building be in great position
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
happy Sunday my people
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 11:09am On Oct 30, 2019
good morning my people
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 10:43am On Oct 31, 2019
good morning my people , this is Achaean construction company, for your perfect,fast architectural design, construction, structural stability, building approval processing Pls call 08069253261

1 Share

Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2019
happy New mouth my people
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2019
happy first Sunday of the month my people .for you perfect construction,architectural design, structural stability of your building, Pls call 08069253261

1 Share

Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
it a new day my people ,for your perfect architectural design, building construction, approval processing, structural stability, site supervisor e. t. c call 08069253261
Re: Anything You Want To Know About Building APPROVAL PROCESSING AND BUILDING DESIGN by nifemiayoade(m): 8:53am On Nov 07, 2019
good morning my people, it a new day, for your perfect building construction, architectural design, structural stability, building approval Pls call 08069253261

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-olu Receives Panel Report (pictures) / Photos: Obanikoro Outlet Of Popular Fashion Designer Gutted By Fire / We Now Have Two Owners Of My Shop. Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.