Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) (8793 Views)

Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) / Man Sent Out Of Lagos Church For Wearing This (Photo) / “Kingdom Of Heaven On Earth" Lagos Church Members Believe The Pastor Is Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by ConcNiggress56(f): 9:35am On Jul 02, 2017
A church located in Ikeja conducted a free medical check up today before the commencement of its church service. this was part of its commitment to better the lot of her members. the health and healing service featured a medical check up programme for over 500 people in attendance and a health symposium to create an awareness about personal health.

The church members lauded the initiative and explained that the set up was important as most of them were to busy to go for check-ups and are very delighted to know their health status.

The medical personnels present adviced Nigerias to go for medical check ups and adopt good and heathy practises as we are now in a "delicate world" where diseases spread easily.
the church had a stunning and amazing church service and atmosphere.

source
https://topewonder..com/b/post-preview?token=aDr0A10BAAA.k7rze8KuQLTLtBGTAimIPMEXALeyEvWxMjk4XJgGvMIhFpg7PUUga7m4NUkTGS9nI3IEBXFPR_08KD9Ff2q45Q.W8Z26DsnpAD_LScCaRbnsQ&postId=2493983010076727773&type=POST&m=1

1 Like

Re: Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by ConcNiggress56(f): 9:36am On Jul 02, 2017
more pictures

THE NAME OF THE CHURCH IS "THE SHEPHERD'S FLOCK" (TSF)

in abule onigbagbo, Ikeja. close to Sheraton hotels

Re: Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by Papiikush: 9:40am On Jul 02, 2017
New strategy churches use to gain members. No be today undecided

For those dimwitted bastards quoting me, check my signature for your reply. Awon ode turning Christianity into a profitable business enterprise grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by ConcNiggress56(f): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2017
Papiikush:

you should be careful before God slaps your face with halogen..

it organised the programme fr her members. who says they are using it for evangelism?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by MrMcJay(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2017
Papiikush:

Actually, churches are registered as charities under the law. Hence, they are supposed to engage in charitable acts as contained in their constitution.

I'll suggest that you get proper education, stop advertising your foolishness and disgracing yourself online.

14 Likes

Re: Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by Kennitrust(m): 9:46am On Jul 02, 2017
for the good health that I'm enjoying

I say...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by decatalyst(m): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2017
Papiikush:

My friend, it is a strategy to get people closer to God and a means to help with their immediate need. My church even gives scholarship.

Not all gestures are deceptive and laced with intention of 'stealing' the hrt of people.

Thank you
Re: Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by bigtt76(f): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2017
Value added incentive to come to church naaa

ConcNiggress56:

it organised the programme fr her members. who says they are using it for evangelism?
Re: Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by Papiikush: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Halogen ko, florescent ni undecided

Churches and their hideous tactics to gain members are not new to the public. Tell me they wouldn't give a short exhortation before/after the check ups.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by Abfinest007(m): 9:48am On Jul 02, 2017
if all church are this caring we won't half of Nigeria problem will be gone by now
Re: Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by MrMcJay(m): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2017
Papiikush:

Churches are their tactics to gain members are not new to the public. Tell me they wouldn't give a short exhortation before/after the check ups.

When you step into the bank to deposit or withdraw your own money, don't they play the bank jingles and advertise the bank's other services to you?

When you go to the hospital for treatment, don't they offer you dietary advice if necessary?

Stop making yourself an object of ridicule.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by ConcNiggress56(f): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2017
DejiJ:
This is part of their moral & social responsibility...

thank you oo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by Caustics: 9:49am On Jul 02, 2017
hh
Re: Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by peculiar32(f): 9:50am On Jul 02, 2017
what is the name of the church. I would love to attend. churches should not only focus on the spiritual health of their members but also on their physical health.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by samwash(m): 9:50am On Jul 02, 2017
Papiikush:

Some Humans are never satisfied
they are giving back to the community, they need members, if they nor do, u go complain .

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by Caustics: 9:51am On Jul 02, 2017
Papiikush:

Churches are their tactics to gain members are not new to the public. Tell me they wouldn't give a short exhortation before/after the check ups.
shut up your mouth. you are being corrected and still claiming right

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by rheether(f): 9:52am On Jul 02, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

Shatap!
Re: Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by felixomor: 9:53am On Jul 02, 2017
samwash:

Some Humans are never satisfied
they are giving back to the community, they need members, if they nor do, u go complain .

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by Lalas247(f): 9:54am On Jul 02, 2017
Na so
And offering baskets go feature after their check up grin
Re: Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by kocvalour(m): 9:55am On Jul 02, 2017
dis one na news?
it's a normal thing in my church
Re: Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by ConcNiggress56(f): 9:58am On Jul 02, 2017
[quote author=rheether post=58040959]

Shatap! [/quote/]

see this one oo..

be like say one church member or pastor don rape your destiny.. you as free to declare your bitterness
Re: Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by ConcNiggress56(f): 10:01am On Jul 02, 2017
peculiar32:
what is the name of the church. I would love to attend. churches should not only focus on the spiritual health of their members but also on their physical health.

aww.. so sweet of you dear.

the Shepherd's flock, Ikeja (not far from sheraton and landmark hotel). call bro temitope on +234 810 635 2546 for directions

1 Like

Re: Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by Papiikush: 10:07am On Jul 02, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

aww.. so sweet of you dear.

the Shepherd's flock, Ikeja (not far from sheraton and landmark hotel). call bro temitope on +234 810 635 2546 for directions

They don dey gain members grin
Re: Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by ConcNiggress56(f): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2017
Papiikush:

They don dey gain members grin

no.. we won a soul to the kingdom
Re: Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by Papiikush: 10:14am On Jul 02, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

no.. we won a soul to the kingdom
Yeah, tell me about it. I hope you wouldn't win all his money over too grin
Re: Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by ConcNiggress56(f): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2017
Papiikush:

Yeah, tell me about it. I hope you wouldn't win all his money over too grin

God bless you sir
Re: Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by legaxi(m): 10:22am On Jul 02, 2017
DejiJ:

Its a good start. But churches and mosques, need to do more ......

It's not only about tithe & offering collections + preaching prosperity ........

Note:
Mosques don't collect tithe and offering cool
Re: Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by Papiikush: 10:29am On Jul 02, 2017
ConcNiggress56:

God bless you sir

Am I invited too? wink
Re: Lagos Church Organises Free Medical Check-up For All Her Members Today (PHOTOS) by pengriffix: 10:34am On Jul 02, 2017
Wow that's great.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The RCCG 65th Annual Convention, Halleluya; 7-13th Aug.17 / Seun And Other Atheists Pls Come In Here. / Today Is Good Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.