Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Nigerian Lady Based In UK, Proposes To Her Girlfriend See Photos - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nigerian Lady Based In UK, Proposes To Her Girlfriend See Photos (689 Views)

I Need A Chubby Lady Based In Abuja For A Serious Relationship / Xtian Graduate Yoruba Lady Based In Abuja Pls Contact Me / European Based Guy Looking For A Lady Based In Europe For A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Based In UK, Proposes To Her Girlfriend See Photos by mahakurci010(m): 11:15am On Jul 02, 2017
A Nigerian girl based in Hackneh, UK, proposed to her girlfriend and now that are getting married after she accepted her partner’s proposal.
Same sex marriage and proposals have been on the increase over time and this couple decided to take the next step in their relationship.

Re: Nigerian Lady Based In UK, Proposes To Her Girlfriend See Photos by dingbang(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2017
Trash
Re: Nigerian Lady Based In UK, Proposes To Her Girlfriend See Photos by LivinaPatrick(f): 11:23am On Jul 02, 2017
Common sense is very bitter
Re: Nigerian Lady Based In UK, Proposes To Her Girlfriend See Photos by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
Why will you propose to a lady when an handsome guy like me wey fit give you everything you need dey here.. Ehn!
Re: Nigerian Lady Based In UK, Proposes To Her Girlfriend See Photos by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
Tosinex:
Why will you propose to a lady when an handsome guy like me wey fit give you everything you need dey here.. Ehn!

Why u no propose to her since !
Re: Nigerian Lady Based In UK, Proposes To Her Girlfriend See Photos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
alexialin:

Why u no propose to her since !
give me her contact make I call her na, abi you fit give me yours make I call you make you con elep me tell her grin

(1) (Reply)

London Guy Wanna Mix / Queenx, This For U / Fellow Nairaland Members Dey Bleep Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.