Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

The True Wickedness Of Israel In Palestine Land - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The True Wickedness Of Israel In Palestine Land (948 Views)

The True Test Of Friendship... The Few Unpopular Truths... - Meme List / The Wickedness Of Nigeria Police Cost A Young Man His Life(tragic Photo) / The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Wickedness Of Israel In Palestine Land by rkennyking(m): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
We are all conversant with the Israel/
Palestine war but failed to get the facts related to it. We accept the media publications, hook and sinker without any reasonable argument.
What is the fact ?
The beginning of it all

Some insist on arguing that Palestine is inherently anti-Semetic. This is untrue and Palestine’s historical actions prove otherwise. Before Israel’s creation, Palestine willingly accepted some 700,000 Jewish refugees escaping World War I and the Holocaust. This is a massive number considering Palestine’s Muslim population in 1947 was only around 1.2 million. That said, Palestine did not vote for the creation of Israel. Instead Israel’s creation was imposed on Palestine by the United Nations. We often hear the talking point “no country on Earth would tolerate rockets raining down on its civilians.” No doubt this is true, but in fairness we must also accept that no country on Earth would tolerate being split in two without the right to self-determination or a say in the matter. If you disagree, imagine if tomorrow the United Nations decided half of your country would go to another nation of people — while you have no say in the matter. In short, Palestine served as a haven for Jewish refugees before Israel’s creation. It is important to draw on this history when trying to find common ground for the future.
Re: The True Wickedness Of Israel In Palestine Land by rkennyking(m): 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
​Since Israel was created by the United Nations, it must live by the United Nations.

The hardline pro-Palestine argument states that since Palestine never approved the creation of Israel, they will not recognize Israel. The pro-Israel side states the opposite — the United Nations created us by democratic vote so we are here to stay. Israel is right. The reality is we cannot undo history. Israel has the right to exist and is here to stay — no amount of arguing or fighting will undo that.

That fact established, we cannot stop the UN conversation here.

A nation born by the UN must live by the UN. Since Israel’s creation, the United Nations has passed at least 42 Resolutions against Israel for violating international law — 17 of which were passed before Hamas existed. These include resolutions condemning Israel for illegal practices against civilians in Lebanon, condemning Israel’s contravention of the Fourth Geneva Convention, calling on Israel to withdraw from all Palestinian territories, calling on Israel to recognize the Palestinian right of return, and calling on Israel to respect Muslim holy places. Post-Hamas, the UN has passed Resolutions against Israel to abide by and accept the Fourth Geneva convention, condemning Israel’s invasion of Lebanon, condemning Israel’s killing of UN employees of the World Food Program, and condemning Israel settlements established since 1967 as illegal — all of which have nothing to do with Hamas. This further establishes point two above that Hamas is not the root cause of this conflict.

Unfortunately and remarkably, Israel has asked and the United States has agreed to veto all 42 of these UN Resolutions. Israel cannot have it both ways. It cannot on one hand claim legitimacy by citing the United Nations decision to create Israel, and then ignore UN enforcement to hold Israel accountable to international law. If UN decisions are invalid now, then they were invalid at Israel’s creation. Likewise, and reasonably, since UN decisions were valid upon Israel’s creation, they must also be valid now and Israel must maintain justice accordingly
Re: The True Wickedness Of Israel In Palestine Land by rkennyking(m): 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
Arab blood and Jewish blood are human blood — and all blood is equal

No justification exists for civilian deaths. The concept of self-preservation or a “zero-sum” game does not work in our global village or by any moral compass. The idea that Arab blood is more valuable than Jewish blood, or that Jewish blood is more valuable than Arab blood, is modern day racism in all its ugliness. A Palestinian child has just as much right as an Israeli child, and vice versa. Any action by either side that ignores this principle is a violation of human rights and derails the peace process. Let us rid ourselves of the cancer of justifying collateral damage and recognize all human life is equal.
Re: The True Wickedness Of Israel In Palestine Land by rkennyking(m): 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
Compared to Israel, the Palestinians have no power or strength. Certainly all cruelty is wrong and so if Hamas is perpetrating cruelty, then the Muslim countries should also stop them. However, if you are to compare the relative strengths and cruelties of the two sides, it is as if one side is using a stick, whilst the other side is utilizing a fully equipped army to perpetrate its injustice.

Muslim leaders must take more ownership over their youth, and Israel and Palestine must hold themselves accountable to justice — otherwise peace is a mere fantasy.

Israel has the obligation of treating Palestine as there once accommodator,that gave them a home when all forsaken them.

Anybody coming up with a reasonable argument should note and take to consideration , the fact that no country can take what is happening to Palestine

1 Like

Re: The True Wickedness Of Israel In Palestine Land by hmbassey1960(m): 5:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
I just hate isreal with passion i swear
Re: The True Wickedness Of Israel In Palestine Land by psucc(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
He that keepeth Israel never sleep nor slumber!

He watches over his own. So sir please don't dissipate your energy on Israel. They cannot be cowed nor conquered
Re: The True Wickedness Of Israel In Palestine Land by rkennyking(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
psucc:
He that keepeth Israel never sleep nor slumber!

He watches over his own. So sir please don't dissipate your energy on Israel. They cannot be cowed nor conquered
I believe the who you are ascribing the safety of Israel to most be a cruel personality, for evacuating thousands if not million from Thier rightful home
Re: The True Wickedness Of Israel In Palestine Land by rkennyking(m): 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
hmbassey1960:
I just hate isreal with passion i swear
I will like to caution you on the use of the word 'hate'. We have to kill hate and spread love no matter what ,that is how we can gain peace . If you hate someone for their atrocities you become the same logically.
Re: The True Wickedness Of Israel In Palestine Land by rkennyking(m): 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
I want all the Biafran tracing Thier roots to Israel to think deep about this. Jewish are considered the most successful tribe in the united states of America. They have hand in all politics of this world. They easily influence the politics of the world by virtue of Thier status in united states. This is why the war again Palestine keeps going on. This is also directly or indirectly connected to the wars all around the middle East. Plz before you quote me consult a professional international security personnel for facts
Re: The True Wickedness Of Israel In Palestine Land by hmbassey1960(m): 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
rkennyking:

I will like to caution you on the use of the word 'hate'. We have to kill hate and spread love no matter what ,that is how we can gain peace . If you hate someone for their atrocities you become the same logically.
i can't just stand what they are doing to innocent ones it pains me so much
Re: The True Wickedness Of Israel In Palestine Land by rkennyking(m): 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lalalsticala pls let the truth be told and known .
Re: The True Wickedness Of Israel In Palestine Land by Yusuf4: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
I don't support Humiliation, especially with the Israel treatment to Palestinians. but the Arabs(is Moslems). have a history of intimidating and enforcing their religion on people they are stronger than.
So I think the Israel are just giving to them instead if vice versa.

Being a Christian Northerner, I have seen what is called humiliation and excesses from my Moslem brothers
Re: The True Wickedness Of Israel In Palestine Land by rkennyking(m): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
Yusuf4:
I don't support Humiliation, especially with the Israel treatment to Palestinians. but the Arabs(is Moslems). have a history of intimidating and enforcing their religion on people they are stronger than.
So I think the Israel are just giving to them instead if vice versa.

Being a Christian Northerner, I have seen what is called humiliation and excesses from my Moslem brothers

I want you to please state with fact, backings to your claims. I hope you know the difference between politics and religion

(1) (Reply)

How Boko Haram Used Hot Pepper For Deadly Attacks / UNN 2017/2018 Academic Session / TRESURY OFFICER NEEDED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.