Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread - Phones (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread (221107 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by akanbimustaphao(m): 11:12am On Dec 17, 2017
Which appp locker compatable with infninix note 4 pro,... Cox the one am usin now always stopped working
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by TRIPLEJAY1: 11:23am On Dec 17, 2017
I updated my infinix note 4 pro and it stopped flash charging pls if I restore factory setting would it solve the problem?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by ebuka144(m): 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
Sorry abt dis,na sell i wan sell am,buy ur tecno l9plus,stay in lagos/oshodi 43k,still new and no fault at all,chat or call to reach me,08165568077
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Henrybright(m): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
mykel2yc:
PLEASE HELP OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! MY INFINIX NOTE 4 THAT IS LESS THAT 1 WEEK OLD, ONLY ONE OF THE SPEAKER IS WORKING ( THE ONE ON THE LEFT) IS IT NORMAL?
yes it's normal, one side is speaker while the other side is the mic
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Androidking: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2017
Godvilla:
Who has successfully changed IMEI of his note 4 pro?
I keep getting "this command is not allowed in user build" error even after putting a space between AT and +

Make sure to enable debug .

And try again
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
Androidking:

Make sure to enable debug .

And try again
same wahala
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by BrightDeGea(m): 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
Clean infinix note 4 pro for sale
With carton, flash charger and screen guard
Call/watsapp 09064649210
For only those that lives in Edo, Benin City.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by techcruncher: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
BrightDeGea:
Clean infinix note 4 pro for sale
With carton, flash charger and screen guard
Call/watsapp 09064649210
For only those that lives in Edo, Benin City.

Why selling?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Hotdiamond(m): 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
techcruncher:

Why selling?
My bros sold his last week. The note 4 pro. The phone has too many issues since day one from battery not to charging to fast discharge and screen issues. Infinix and their wahala. Gionee m5 I bought more than two years ago has no single issue. No wonder people are still buying the phone.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by BrightDeGea(m): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
techcruncher:

Why selling?
need the money for school
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by BrightDeGea(m): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hotdiamond:

My bros sold his last week. The note 4 pro. The phone has too many issues since day one from battery not to charging to fast discharge and screen issues. Infinix and their wahala. Gionee m5 I bought more than two years ago has no single issue. No wonder people are still buying the phone.
its either you are a terrible liar or you just don't like infinix, the note 4 pro is the next best infinix phone after zero 4 and 5, i know what am saying because i have handled the phones i listed, the note 4 pro doesn't have the issues you listed above, funny enough the gionee m5 you mentioned is king of all faults and issues, go to their discussion thread and read how its users are lamenting, i hate it when people starts posting what they don't know about, am selling mine because i need extra money for school issues and besides someone has already odered the xiaomi redmi 5 plus for me as a gift, so bruh the note 4 pro is not a bad phone like you're making it to be, its one of infinix's best phone.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Engrcharlesid(m): 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
hmmmmmm......make una easy ...me dey plan to buy note 4 .......hope no issues n problems
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Hotdiamond(m): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
BrightDeGea:
its either you are a terrible liar or you just don't like infinix, the note 4 pro is the next best infinix phone after zero 4 and 5, i know what am saying because i have handled the phones i listed, the note 4 pro doesn't have the issues you listed above, funny enough the gionee m5 you mentioned is king of all faults and issues, go to their discussion thread and read how its users are lamenting, i hate it when people starts posting what they don't know about, am selling mine because i need extra money for school issues and besides someone has already odered the xiaomi redmi 5 plus for me as a gift, so bruh the note 4 pro is not a bad phone like you're making it to be, its one of infinix's best phone.
Guy go sell your phone. No come here dey argue with me. Mak una come buy o. Mak e no be like say na me spoil your market.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by BrightDeGea(m): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hotdiamond:

Guy go sell your phone. No come here dey argue with me. Mak una come buy o. Mak e no be like say na me spoil your market.
as expected, you have nothing meaningful to say

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by nosiebaba(m): 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Wongkeiye:
Your phone is okay perform a an update or remove screen guard. An update fix it... Don't be negative, assuming you bought an IPhone X and you experienced such. Carl Care Service Centre offers you the bet service no charges
Madaam or oga pls dont assume You know all or that i am a novice. My phone screen started pressing itself uncontrollably just 1day after purchase, i went back to the retailer and i was asked to go to carl care. Imagine! Just 24 hours. I removed the screen guard i bought the problem persisted still, i had to buy another to avoid screen scratch less they say i damaged the phone. On getting to the retailer that day he removed the screen guard and said it was the cause also. Still the same problem. I have purchased screen guards worth over 5000 naira so far.
Took the phone to carlcare since 11/12/2017 i went back after 7 days happy that my issue has been resolved only to find out that they just removed the screen guard and deleted my whatsap. They didnt even flash the phone with their system they just returned my phone like that telling me The problem is resolved .
But no its now even worse. I have factory set the phone installed the latest updat almost 400 mb still problem persists. So please how am i being negative. If i buy a damn iphone x and it gives me the same problem you think i will keep shut or what.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Hotdiamond(m): 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
nosiebaba:

Madaam or oga pls dont assume You know all or that i am a novice. My phone screen started pressing itself uncontrollably just 1day after purchase, i went back to the retailer and i was asked to go to carl care. Imagine! Just 24 hours. I removed the screen guard i bought the problem persisted still, i had to buy another to avoid screen scratch less they say i damaged the phone. On getting to the retailer that day he removed the screen guard and said it was the cause also. Still the same problem. I have purchased screen guards worth over 5000 naira so far.
Took the phone to carlcare since 11/12/2017 i went back after 7 days happy that my issue has been resolved only to find out that they just removed the screen guard and deleted my whatsap. They didnt even flash the phone with their system they just returned my phone like that telling me The problem is resolved .
But no its now even worse. I have factory set the phone installed the latest updat almost 400 mb still problem persists. So please how am i being negative. If i buy a damn iphone x and it gives me the same problem you think i will keep shut or what.

Infinix and their half baked phones. If na me I 4 don sell am since. End the suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Rocky97(m): 7:09am On Dec 21, 2017
All this one wey ppl just dey talk shit, since wen I don dey use my note 4, I never experienced any glitch, but fast multitasking etc, tho I'm not a big fan of infinix but d device is ok, for the pro, ppl have been complaining of d bugs, shit happens no one is perfect. But abeg if u no like something no use mouth spoil am, nobody is forcing you to buy it........ abeg infinix officials wey dey here abeg wen will we see Android 8.0? Nd ur xos 3.0?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Rocky97(m): 7:11am On Dec 21, 2017
Hotdiamond:

Infinix and their half baked phones. If na me I 4 don sell am since. End the suffering.
this one just open mouth talk shit, which phone u don do for ur life. If no like them then uproot urself frm the group, this a free world nobody is forcing you
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Rocky97(m): 7:14am On Dec 21, 2017
Hotdiamond:

u dey compare m5 with note 4 not even m6, abegi u no Nothing, u just came here to discourage ppl. I can bet it ppl like u have never used any confirm phone pass all this China phones, u know nothing!.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by XIcywongh: 8:27am On Dec 21, 2017
I told you to send me your Whatsapp number
bemagnify:
the suspect is not picking any incoming call
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by XIcywongh: 8:28am On Dec 21, 2017
U can use Jiji for quick buyer
olypharm:
Gionee m5 marathon for sale, 6020mah battery capacity. Call 08130601161 or whatsapp 08099559889The phone in good condition no single fault. 55k negotiable .Am in Lagos and will b in Ibadan with d phone on Sunday and Monday being 17 and 18th Dec. SO IBADAN PEEPS CAN HALA
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by XIcywongh: 8:29am On Dec 21, 2017
Use official recommended charger
Kingoftrust:
same battery problem..... Biko, any help?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by XIcywongh: 8:30am On Dec 21, 2017
Yes. It has
uzumewere:
pls does the infinix note 4 pro has led notification light at the top...cause not all phones has it.....its hardly before u see it....Thanks.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by XIcywongh: 8:30am On Dec 21, 2017
Take to Carl Care Service Centre or use App to Book for a reservation
mykel2yc:
PLEASE HELP OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! MY INFINIX NOTE 4 THAT IS LESS THAT 1 WEEK OLD, ONLY ONE OF THE SPEAKER IS WORKING ( THE ONE ON THE LEFT) IS IT NORMAL?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by XIcywongh: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2017
Perform a factory reset
Kingoftrust:
Someone please help..... After updating,my battery drains faster.. Pleaseee

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by XIcywongh: 8:32am On Dec 21, 2017
Use Original follow come charge
TRIPLEJAY1:
I updated my infinix note 4 pro and it stopped flash charging pls if I restore factory setting would it solve the problem?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by XIcywongh: 8:34am On Dec 21, 2017
What error do you during usage
akanbimustaphao:
Which appp locker compatable with infninix note 4 pro,... Cox the one am usin now always stopped working
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Hotdiamond(m): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2017
Rocky97:
u dey compare m5 with note 4 not even m6, abegi u no Nothing, u just came here to discourage ppl. I can bet it ppl like u have never used any confirm phone pass all this China phones, u know nothing!.
You can say what you like to console yourself.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by bemagnify: 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
XIcywongh:
I told you to send me your Whatsapp number
08136920440...thanks in advance
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Rocky97(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hotdiamond:

You can say what you like to console yourself.
lol console myself......u r d one with d problem not me
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by olypharm: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Note 4 pro is giving my friend serious issues not like I wana sell my gionee m5 marathon here.But avoid infinix jare tho it has a good camera
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Engrcharlesid(m): 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
it seems d note 4 pro is giving problems .......and d note 4 is good ...make i wait first to know d one to buy ooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (102) (Reply)

Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android / Glo Latest Internet Bundle Data Plan / How To Downgrade From BBM 8.0.0.94 Back To Old Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.