Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread - Phones (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread (221506 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by LizzyWiz(f): 9:08am On Feb 18, 2018
Let me see your battery chart
Yewandequeen:
My people how many hours does ur note 4 last? I don't want to believe the battery life of mine is k. With data on, browsing and candy crushing I manage to get just 8-10hrs. I have used tecno l9+ before and it takes me all day but this note 4 ehn I get to still top it up by afternoon.

Again this phone camera I no understand or maybe I don't have the right settings, in low light it produces bad images with noise. Even in broad daylight is can give dark images if the weather is too bright.
I only get good sharp images when it's not too bright outside, like morning and evening
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Olalekank(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2018
Yewandequeen:
My people how many hours does ur note 4 last? I don't want to believe the battery life of mine is k. With data on, browsing and candy crushing I manage to get just 8-10hrs. I have used tecno l9+ before and it takes me all day but this note 4 ehn I get to still top it up by afternoon.

Again this phone camera I no understand or maybe I don't have the right settings, in low light it produces bad images with noise. Even in broad daylight is can give dark images if the weather is too bright.
I only get good sharp images when it's not too bright outside, like morning and evening
Same here. the battery charges like flash and also drops like there's no tomorrow once H+ is on
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 18, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Good morning yawan.
How was the L9+ in terms of camara nd processing.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Yewandequeen(f): 11:53am On Feb 18, 2018
olihilistic:

Good morning yawan.
How was the L9+ in terms of camara nd processing.
it was superb, camera on point, and never hanged. I just didn't want to buy same phone again after it was stolen, that's why I went for the note 4 3gb.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Yewandequeen(f): 11:59am On Feb 18, 2018
LizzyWiz:
Let me see your battery chart
I just finished charging, I don't think you can get anything atm

Modified

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Yewandequeen(f): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
This one too always showing powered consuming app pisses me off, wish I can deactivate it

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Yewandequeen:
it was superb, camera on point, and never hanged. I just didn't want to buy same phone again after it was stolen, that's why I went for the note 4 3gb.
Oh! Hardluck dear,I'd like to lay my hands on the phone.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Yewandequeen(f): 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
olihilistic:

Oh! Hardluck dear,I'd like to lay my hands on the phone.

U won't regret it
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by paperlord007(m): 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
Please from what I have been reading from the past 3 pages it is advisable to get the normal note 4 but not the pro version right ?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by babyvoice1990(m): 8:40am On Feb 25, 2018
My infinix note 4 pro was working fine, until I updated my phone
..and I can no longer make calls.. I can receive calls, but for outgoing calls, I won't hear anything..

Same thing also happened to my colleague who updated too..

How do I fix this issue...?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2018
paperlord007:
Please from what I have been reading from the past 3 pages it is advisable to get the normal note 4 but not the pro version right ?
Abi note 3 pro?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by sentix(m): 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
immediately you pick the call, click on the call record button and stop it you will be able to hear!

babyvoice1990:
..and I can no longer make calls.. I can receive calls, but for outgoing calls, I won't hear anything..

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by infinix(m): 10:48am On Feb 27, 2018
Please help, just got a note 4 pro on saturday and realised that my soft keys works some times ans fail to function as well, how do i resolve this.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by infinix(m): 10:59am On Feb 27, 2018
sentix:
immediately you pick the call, click on the call record button and stop it you will be able to hear!

Had this issue this past Sunday.
and here is how I resolved mine.
STEP 1
Go to your device settings / Apps / and locate the Google app,/ Click open.
STEP 2
After it opens, scroll down and click App details.
STEP 3
You will be redirected to Play store,then click on Open
STEP 4
Click on the three dot at the lower right side.
STEP 5
click settings,
STEP 6
Click voice settings
STEP 7
Disable the switch in front of Block offensive words.
STEP 8
Open voice match.
STEP 9
And disable all switch.
STEP 10
Then reboot your device. And Thank me Later
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by infinix(m): 11:01am On Feb 27, 2018
babyvoice1990:

Had this issue this past Sunday.
and here is how I resolved mine.
STEP 1
Go to your device settings / Apps / and locate the Google app,/ Click open.
STEP 2
After it opens, scroll down and click App details.
STEP 3
You will be redirected to Play store,then click on Open
STEP 4
Click on the three dot at the lower right side.
STEP 5
click settings,
STEP 6
Click voice settings
STEP 7
Disable the switch in front of Block offensive words.
STEP 8
Open voice match.
STEP 9
And disable all switch.
STEP 10
Then reboot your device. And Thank me Later

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by iykekelvins(m): 1:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hi, I'm confused on which phone to get. I'm a gamer and a picture lover to an extent. Will this phone serve me well or should I go for the CM?
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
iykekelvins:
Hi, I'm confused on which phone to get. I'm a gamer and a picture lover to an extent. Will this phone serve me well or should I go for the CM?
Gionee M6
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
The Note 4 Pro, 10 months after...

What has held up:

*Battery life: Lasts you a day comfortably, and even two, if you're light on usage, and if you want to charge up, it's fast to juice up from 0 to 100; the fast charge isn't consistent though, but when it works, it's fast.

*Screen: The 5.7 inch screen is adequate for multimedia needs. it's especially useful for multi-windows. It generally provides plenty of screen real estate for gaming, movies and others. The brightness level of screen is good too; it's very bright when it's on maximum.

*Camera: You won't have any problems with the camera, if you aren't someone who takes too many pictures. The camera lens doesn't scratch easily (so long you keep the device in a pouch often), and the flash is bright enough.

What hasn't held up:

*Device's Chassis: The Note 4 Pro would pick up some unsightly marks after months of use (whether you use the pouch or not), The metal chassis of the device picks up scratches very easily. I noticed it picks up sweat stains too if you hold the device with sweaty hands. Even if you have it in a pouch, you might see some white spots on the back of the device; I don't know if it's because of moisture. After 10 months, your device is most likely not going to be the beauty it used to be. This device is heavy, For some folks with big hands, this might not be an issue, but having the phone in hand for long periods does tell easily.

*Button Placements: The volume and power button on the Note 4 Pro is aligned in such an odd manner. You won't realise this if you use the front mounted fingerprint sensor, however, if you just want to power on your lockscreeen to check new notifications, you'd notice the unease of use of the power button. The power button is placed at the middle of the right side of the device: for such a large device, it means you'll have to shuffle the phone in your hands to get to the button, it's even more awkward for left handers. Even with the ribbed texture of the power button for you to differentiate it from the volume rocker, you'll still accidentally touch the volume down button more often than not.

*Performance: Over 10 months of use, performance of the Note 4 Pro has been so and so. I never cease to wonder why I only get to use just some 45% of my 3GB of RAM at any one time. XOS looks a bit clunky and some folks might not like it; I personally don't like the notification shade. If you're just calling, texting, and doing light browsing, the device handles those with ease. however, if you're a heavy user, you'll notice lags here and there often. The device gets searingly hot when used heavily, sometimes, you'll notice the heat when charging too.

*The X-pen: After 10 months, the hype around The Pen has died down, and, honestly, so has the need for it. after using it for a couple of weeks, chances are that you'll stow it away. Its functions are very basic, like Samsung Galaxy Note 2's pen. Handwriting doesn't feel natural, chances are that your notes would look like thoughtless scribbles, the only real need for this pen is to sign PDFs, which not everyone does everytime.

Should you buy Note 4 Pro 10 months after?

Honestly, it's hard to justify paying #75000 for Note 4 Pro 10 months after it was first released, it's evidently so, considering that the regular Note 4 is just 200 maH less, without a pen, with 2GB of RAM, and costs #53000. The X-pen doesn't really justify the extra buck.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by mykel2yc(m): 11:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
I don't know if its me but this infinix note 4 battery is just overrated

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Engrcharlesid(m): 7:38am On Mar 04, 2018
mykel2yc:
I don't know if its me but this infinix note 4 battery is just overrated
not only u oooo ..........
but try n reduce d screen brightness
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by mykel2yc(m): 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
Engrcharlesid:
not only u oooo ..........
but try n reduce d screen brightness

It always at the lowest only when am outside
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Engrcharlesid(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
mykel2yc:

It always at the lowest only when am outside
d note 4 battery is nt dat strong .......

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:40am On Mar 06, 2018
Please guy Infinix note 4 vs zero 4 which one should i go for
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by twaintoy(f): 7:58am On Mar 06, 2018
Engrcharlesid:
d note 4 battery is nt dat strong .......
At all.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by selfmadeOLX(m): 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hello, where can I get the USB cable to fast charge this phone. The original is damaged after 8months of use and the Kodak I tried isn't fast charging it.

Your inputs are welcomed.

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by meemich234(m): 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
Oreo update for note 4 is out....

Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by youngderek1(m): 2:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
meemich234:
Oreo update for note 4 is out....
I just saw mine too I hope after d update my battery will last long
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by twaintoy(f): 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
youngderek1:
I just saw mine too I hope after d update my battery will last long
Haven't seen mine but I hope the update will make the battery to last long.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by youngderek1(m): 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
twaintoy:
Haven't seen mine but I hope the update will make the battery to last long.
I think d update is for those who are using d 3/32 version
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by twaintoy(f): 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
youngderek1:
Yeah, just got the update.
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:15am On Mar 10, 2018
youngderek1:

I'm using the 16/2GB variant and i just got mine
Re: Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread by Olalekank(m): 3:40am On Mar 10, 2018
I have also gotten the update Waiting for WiFi to download it

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (102) (Reply)

Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android / Glo Latest Internet Bundle Data Plan / How To Downgrade From BBM 8.0.0.94 Back To Old Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.