Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Preparing Our Temporary Inclinometer For An Experiment - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Preparing Our Temporary Inclinometer For An Experiment (2726 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preparing Our Temporary Inclinometer For An Experiment by trewbless(m): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
This image is for those asking for protractor, probably before you get your inclinometer or protractor u could be making use of this for the time been

You need to print out the image below and stick it onto a piece of cardboard. Make a pinhole at the apex (centre of the small circle, near top left corner) and insert a length of strong sewing thread. Behind the card use sticky tape to secure the thread. At the front, attach a small weight, such as a 15mm or 1/2 inch metal nut, to the end of the thread, approx 20 cm or 8 inches long, so the weight dangles down past the lower edge of the inclinometer, so that it can move freely then after u have done that we will now now use it to set up a satellite dish of our choice, I will tell us how we can calculate our offset angle in our offset dish at our disposal, first of all let get this thing done accurately.

I have an old 2.5 mesh dish is still good, my landlady had given me notice to vacate her house, anyone interested and and lived around can come and carry it free of charge I have already dismantled it.

Re: Preparing Our Temporary Inclinometer For An Experiment by hotobo(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
Following u dont abandon the thread
Re: Preparing Our Temporary Inclinometer For An Experiment by trewbless(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
hotobo:
Following u dont abandon the thread
no problem, am very much around just watching and learning from you people.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale, Digital Protractor, Compass For Azimuth And Elevation Calculation / Digital TV Explained / Cccam / Gshare Acct Hotbird 13E, Hispasat 30.0W, Sky Uk On Astra28e, Dishtv 100e

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.