Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan (11072 Views)

Construction Of A Twin 4bd/rm Duplex @IBADAN By Dioritestructures / Building A Twin 2 Bedroom Flat / Invest Your Money Wisely 12 Room And 2 Twin 2 Bedroom For Sale In Ibadan (images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by tevanso(m): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
We are embarking on the construction of a twin two bedroom bungalow
Client :Non Nairalnader
Contractor: Tevanso Builders
Stay tuned as we update you with the pictures of the progress of work
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by tevanso(m): 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
pictures coming
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by obynocute(m): 8:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
following
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by tevanso(m): 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
pix

Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by tevanso(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2017
pix

Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by tevanso(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by Hollasmall: 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
We dey follow
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 03, 2017
tevanso:
We are embarking on the construction of a twin two bedroom bungalow
Client :Non Nairalnader
Contractor: Tevanso Builders
Stay tuned as we update you with the pictures of the progress of work

Subscribed.

Oke Ibadan agbe wa o.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by buzzetin(m): 1:20am On Jul 03, 2017
Following.
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by tevanso(m): 6:52am On Jul 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Subscribed.
Oke Ibadan agbe wa o.
amin o

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by money121(m): 7:16am On Jul 03, 2017
Current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

See Samples of Roofing Tiles.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing

Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For Stone Coated and Aluminum Roofing >> https://www.nairaland.com/1806964/check-out-picture-wood-work
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 03, 2017
What area is this in, if you don't mind telling. I like the fact that it's in a developed area.
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by Kakamorufu(m): 8:00am On Jul 03, 2017
am looking at one small portion in there. what's that little place for
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by johnson232: 8:32am On Jul 03, 2017
tevanso:
pix
The exterior trench on the right of d foundation kinda looks shallow to me. what is the depth sir?
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by tevanso(m): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
johnson232:

The exterior trench on the right of d foundation kinda looks shallow to me. what is the depth sir?
the depth is 450mm
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by tevanso(m): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:
What area is this in, if you don't mind telling. I like the fact that it's in a developed area.
It is at New felele not too far from Sanyo

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by tevanso(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kakamorufu:
am looking at one small portion in there. what's that little place for
its a small lobyy (passage )
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by Kakamorufu(m): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
tevanso:
its a small lobyy (passage )
oh. cool then
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by johnson232: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
tevanso:
the depth is 450mm
Okay...nice.
Same depth was used for my build.
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by tevanso(m): 8:17am On Jul 05, 2017
completion of foundation blocks and commencement of back filling

Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 05, 2017
tevanso:

I'm not saying that you're wrong (I'm a layperson and not a builder) but doesn't this foundation require an additional coach so it can be a little bit higher?

Thanks.

And I'm following this build with glee.
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by tevanso(m): 8:54am On Jul 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I'm not saying that you're wrong (I'm a layperson and not a builder) but doesn't this foundation require an additional coach so it can be a little bit higher?

Thanks.

And I'm following this build with glee.
funny u baba,if u look critically from the 2nd picture there, u will discover that it is not a flat land,some areas required 4 course of blocks while some required lesser .but I wish I can increase it with a course of block, but the client doesn't approve of it due to his financial constraints (kobo kobo as haji I will say ) so far so good its not a bad one comparing with the fact that the entrance is at the higher part of the building. Moreover the side that seems to require more course of blocks is as a result of the fact that gravel was formerly tipped there,so if the gravel is removed it will be just okay.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by tevanso(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2017
more pix

Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by AngelicBeing: 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nice cool
Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by adebaxton(m): 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
tevanso:
my one cent.
from the 1st pix, I suggest you add up 1 more course despite the land being sloppy, consider when the finishing will be done,flooring and water flow.
it looks lower.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by tevanso(m): 2:27pm On Jul 05, 2017
adebaxton:

my one cent.
from the 1st pix, I suggest you add up 1 more course despite the land being sloppy, consider when the finishing will be done,flooring and water flow.
it looks lower.
the tipped at the lower part will be used up before the completion of the building, by the time is being removed, u will see it clearly that it is not low as u think .thanks for ur concern .

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by Igzhbt(m): 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2017
so how much does it cost to make foundation?

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by tevanso(m): 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
Igzhbt:
so how much does it cost to make foundation?
within 500k so far cos some materials were available on site before.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by tevanso(m): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
super structure walls begin

Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
tevanso:
super structure walls begin

No german floor?

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by tevanso(m): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
more pix

Re: Construction Of A Twin 2 Bedroom Bungalow In Ibadan by tevanso(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
more pix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buy And Build Beach Front Estate @eleko Ocean Pearl Pls Call+2349030188831 / The Power Of Real Estate* / COMMERCIAL PLOTS OF LAND FOR SALE BESIDE ABRAHAM ADESANYA.....100%DIRECT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.