Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Can You Fix My Nokia N73(battery Goes Down Quickly) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can You Fix My Nokia N73(battery Goes Down Quickly) (2362 Views)

Ram Upgrade On Smartphones Such As N73, Others? / Pls Sum1 Help Me My Nokia N73 Has A Bluetooth Problem It Doesnt Switch On It Keep Showing Me Unable / **-Turn Your Nokia N73 Into N73 Music Edition-** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Fix My Nokia N73(battery Goes Down Quickly) by goldincome(m): 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2010
If you can fix my Nokia N73 and you are in Lagos, drop your phone number or email.
I will call you.

The only problem that it has: the battery goes down quickly. After charging it will last for some hours and it will go down. I have purchased another battery and the same thing is still happening.

It is only those that can fix it should drop their phone number or text me on: 08037184179. I will call you and see how I will get the phone across to you.
Re: Can You Fix My Nokia N73(battery Goes Down Quickly) by tobidaflava(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2010
How long does it stay after charging. Please be specific.
Re: Can You Fix My Nokia N73(battery Goes Down Quickly) by malikalhaj: 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2010
get urself an original bat3. i'm sure both bat3s are fake, dont worry nathing is rong wit d phone
Re: Can You Fix My Nokia N73(battery Goes Down Quickly) by tobidaflava(m): 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2010
Poster, answer me
Re: Can You Fix My Nokia N73(battery Goes Down Quickly) by malikalhaj: 10:18am On Jan 30, 2010
poster don travel go were service no de or e don fynd solution
Re: Can You Fix My Nokia N73(battery Goes Down Quickly) by goldincome(m): 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2010
It lasts between 2 to 4 hours

As to battery, I bought original battery.Also the battery that came with it was certified to be good.

If you can repair it text me(the number is above) or drop your number and I will call you
Re: Can You Fix My Nokia N73(battery Goes Down Quickly) by Cuteclem: 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2010
My n73 volume key does not work any and my joystick click boton is is weak any help runnin away from joystick to n78 or n82 it seems the volume key is locked help
Re: Can You Fix My Nokia N73(battery Goes Down Quickly) by dragnet: 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2010
Cuteclem:

My n73 volume key does not work any and my joystick click boton is is weak any help runnin away from joystick to n78 or n82 it seems the volume key is locked help
if u are in Lagos, send me a mail . . . .dragnet5050 at gmail

(1) (Reply)

For Sefan Only (sonyericsson Fan) / Continue To Watch Supersport 3 And 84 Other Channels With Your Dongle / History Of HTC (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.