Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Enom Reseller Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Enom Reseller Account (1230 Views)

Reseller Hosting With Free Domain Reseller Account - Whm +free Whmcs / Need Help Publishing My Domain & Hosting Reseller Account With Enom / More Details On Reseller Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enom Reseller Account by Seton(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2010
Folks i need some one there to assist me in getting a good enom reseller account with the lowest price of $6.95 per domain.

My company is on the verge of having our own enom reseller account, do i have any body here that has used one. The reseller webhosting (hostgator) we are presently using now is offering it at $8.95 which we think is on the high side. A while ago i discovered premiumreseller which was offering it $6.95 but with a setup fee of $100. A few days ago, i discovered justhost which was offering it as well with their reseller account.

I am on the verge of opening another hosting reseller account with justhost so as to enjoy it.

I am presently at crossroad with these three options.

Webhost gurus here, has anyone with better option or has any one with any issue with any of these.

Your advice will be highly appreciated.
Re: Enom Reseller Account by DualCore1: 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2010
I have an enom account. I hardly use it though as they got issues with cute black brothaz from my country, Nigeria angry

Bottom line, deny your Nigerian identity if you wonno get a working account with 'em.

Namecheap is pretty cool. Domains go for about 9.xx usd per annum. When it comes to domains and where to register them, pricing is the last on my priority. Functionality and stability tops the priority list. In most cases the cheaper they get the more forked up their services end up being.
Re: Enom Reseller Account by Seton(m): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2010
@ Dual core
Thank you very much for response and advice.

I am still open to many other suggestions and options but one thing i can never do is to fake my identity as a nigerian to use a product.
Re: Enom Reseller Account by DualCore1: 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2010
No sentiments, being a Nigerian in cyber space sucks major donkey balls.

You dont want to know what i've gone through (cuz of my nationality) from guys like SoftLayer in order to get a Dedi server.

Seton, you can also try netfirms.com or namecheap.com, their verification process is simple.
Re: Enom Reseller Account by Seton(m): 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2010
Thank you very much folks, i have been using netfirms for my domain registration and i have more than 50 domains i have registered with them, 'cos i have coupon code that help to register .com for less than $7. my other registrar is 007names.

I hope, i will not to suffer like Softlayer if i have to upgrade my account to dedicated server(Hosting)
Re: Enom Reseller Account by Thanuja: 2:53am On May 20, 2011
I am not familiar with the site you have mentioned , recently i had a experience with this site http://www.goresellers.com/ they offer nice reseller plans which include everything you need for secure reselling. I am sure that it is able to meet all your expectations on favorable terms.& earned more & got good solutions .

I highly recommend you this site , it will satisfy all your expectations at free cost & very good in services too .
Re: Enom Reseller Account by allimercy: 12:01pm On May 20, 2011
Try ukfreehosting.com, may be it's of any use to you. You have free domain from that site + over 50 free scripts. If you have any problem, let me know.

(1) (Reply)

Sedo.com - Domain Name Speculation / Gtbank Sends Out Scam Email By Mistake? / Patner With Me Lets Make Our First $300-$3000 Online With Affiliate Marketing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.