Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Android Quiz App With Php And MYSQL Database - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Android Quiz App With Php And MYSQL Database (3432 Views)

Mobile Technology: Lets Build A Mobile App With Javascript / [Tutorial Post] How To Integrate Paystack Payment System With PHP / 10 Nights Of Cloning Nairaland With PHP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android Quiz App With Php And MYSQL Database by nollyj: 3:09am On Jul 03, 2017
I just released another source code. I have been getting request from my blog readers on how to develop android quiz application with remote MYSQL database.

The quiz app supports many features and you can also learn a lot by going through the source code.

The app screenshots are shown below. It will give you an idea about the app as a whole.

You can read more on my [url="https://inducesmile.com/android/android-online-quiz-with-web-based-admin-panel-project-idea-source-code-coming-soon/"]website here.[/url]

Re: Android Quiz App With Php And MYSQL Database by jatinsingh123: 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hi Henry

Curious to know is selling source code profitable. I mean you do so much hard work to create the APp and how many people purchase it. Is it worth all the hard work you do?
Re: Android Quiz App With Php And MYSQL Database by nollyj: 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
jatinsingh123:
Hi Henry

Curious to know is selling source code profitable. I mean you do so much hard work to create the APp and how many people purchase it. Is it worth all the hard work you do?

Thanks. I don't know the size of the market but I know there is a market for it just as there is a market for Wordpress and some open source software templates and plugins.

Beside that, it brings in lots of freelance projects.

(1) (Reply)

Is Excel Vba Popular In Your Country / What Made You Want To Learn Programming? Share Your Story / Show Me The Script To Automatically Refresh A Webpage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.