Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

If God Is Responsible For Us Who Is Responsible For Gods Goodness! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Is Responsible For Us Who Is Responsible For Gods Goodness! (743 Views)

Pastor Transforms A Madman Into A Responsible Figure (Photos) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sept. 3rd 2015) - Gods Goodness Is Coming / How To Qualify For Gods Blessings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If God Is Responsible For Us Who Is Responsible For Gods Goodness! by Jenna1(f): 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2010
If God is responsible for all of our existance, who is responsible for keeping the existance of God if not us. Are people to wrapped up in what they want to see what is truely in front of their eyes. What is in your heart, shall so be your ways and what is on your lips.
People who say things like your a this and your a that, rather than I am God's image!! When a person says you instead of I they aren't of God. They work for themself, when a person say I, then you know there first thought is not in blame but in responsibility. Be aware!!!
A good person is too tired from God's work to pick on others!! To busy working on themself!! God's true creation.

I am God's creation, I have much to give, I have love in my heart and can put it outwards.

You didn't, you don't, you are, you can, you must, the devil was to worried about what God was doing(preoccupied by it) tried to overthrow goodness and was cast from heaven. Hell isn't a pit in the middle of the earth. It is the choices you make in your heart. God allows evil because it is part of the image we are made in. The evil he cast was part of his own design!!
If no one made mistakes how would we learn and be allowed to love!!
Re: If God Is Responsible For Us Who Is Responsible For Gods Goodness! by Mudley313: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2010
God's God offcourse. Or u think the existence of God just came by chance? or u one of those atheist who believe everything came through evolution n is thinking God evolved from something? or u think he came into existence thru some big bang or sumthin?? God's God who created God is reponsible for his goodness since whatever we dont fully understand can be best explained away with a creator God
Re: If God Is Responsible For Us Who Is Responsible For Gods Goodness! by Jenna1(f): 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2010
None of the above you stated actually. I am a seeker, I seek to know how from looking at people who do the opposite of what God's love should be tend to believe we make manifest God. If a hater says they are a God lover??

If we can't love and protect each other, then where is God who loves us, if we are his image!!

Our love of God is dying!! It is in our words but not our deeds! In our heads but not our hearts!

God's love for us is unending and beautiful!! Shouldn't that be what He gets in return??

(1) (Reply)

Zionist: We Killed Jesus And We’re Proud / Why Does Religion Cause So Much War? / How Did You Know Whom To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.