Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Call Me If You Have D*ck & Money'-bobriskky To A Fan Who Wants Him To Pamper Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Call Me If You Have D*ck & Money'-bobriskky To A Fan Who Wants Him To Pamper Him (1065 Views)

Davido Found Ify Omwuemene, Sick Actress Who Wants Him To Sing For Her / 'I Miss Bobriskky's Snapchats So Much''- BBA Star Dillish Mathew Cries Out / Bobriskky Claims Haters Photoshop His Photos To Make His Hands Look Darker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Me If You Have D*ck & Money'-bobriskky To A Fan Who Wants Him To Pamper Him by blogreporter: 8:17am On Jul 03, 2017
So Bobriskky who is set for a butt enlargement this month shared this photo and posted thathis hanging out all night for big men to toast him, he captioned:

''Bobrisky is sleeping out tonight. I pray for better fish to toast me o. Brokers stay away from d queen �� I'm expensive.my BAE is not a social media person so BAE can t see dis. Yaaaaaay ���''

There after a fan who's profile picture is seen with 2 muscular men kissing commented that he wants his ass in Carlifornia, Bobriskky then replied asking him if he has enough money..

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/07/call-me-if-you-have-dck-money-bobriskky.html

Re: Call Me If You Have D*ck & Money'-bobriskky To A Fan Who Wants Him To Pamper Him by blogreporter: 8:18am On Jul 03, 2017
More

Re: Call Me If You Have D*ck & Money'-bobriskky To A Fan Who Wants Him To Pamper Him by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2017
This thing called bobrisky grin

Rapists fall on you
Sense fall on you
Re: Call Me If You Have D*ck & Money'-bobriskky To A Fan Who Wants Him To Pamper Him by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 03, 2017
Dis Idris is mad oh
Re: Call Me If You Have D*ck & Money'-bobriskky To A Fan Who Wants Him To Pamper Him by Tamarapetty(f): 10:07am On Jul 03, 2017
angry

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Poses In New Pix Inside A Fridge / Actress Iyabo Ojo Lays Curses On The Haters Of Seyilaw's Daughter / Nigerian Beauty Queen Uzoechi Ozioma Mark Birthday With Eye-popping Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.