Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) (57088 Views)

Anas Aremeyaw, Ghanaian Masked Reporter Mistaken For Ritualist, Almost Lynched / Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes / Nigerian Arrested In Italy For Stabbing Italian Entrepreneur To Death (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by Amoyinoluwa24: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2017
A Nigerian MC, Chinedu Paul a.k.a 'Think Twice' has been identified as one of the three men burnt to death in Ikorodu yesterday after being suspected to be a member of the dreaded badoo cult group.

According to reports, the incident happened few hours after he attended 'IK talk show' on Saturday. MC Think Twice alongside his mechanics were on their way to tow his car which had broken down at midnight.

Unfortunately, they were all mistaken for badoo members and hence the jungle justice.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/nigerian-mc-mistaken-for-badoo-gang.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 03, 2017
Now they want to bring a tribal tune to it...

But i must ask, how do they ascertain who is and who is not a badoo gang member?

Its quite difficult placing what an alledged badoo member would be doing at ik talk show (a talk show to enlighten, interact and broaden mind).. properly cut hair and beards and wanting to get a pic with everyone including ik himself..

Can we see a pic of the grinding stone/charms and the traditional leader whom gave the go ahead for their death?

He could have been added to the 100 with the police to determine if he is or is not a badoo member..

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by REDshouse(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2017
Chinedu Paul...
Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:56am On Jul 03, 2017
This is why jungle justice is bad. U always end up killing even innocents.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by gartamanta: 9:00am On Jul 03, 2017
Nigerians are barbarians. Only an utter barbarian will still be supporting any form of jungle justice in this 21st century

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by BabaRamota1980: 9:01am On Jul 03, 2017
Esseite:
Now they want to bring a tribal tune to it...

But i must ask, how do they accertain who is and who is not a badoo gang member?

They leave behind a grinding stone or pestle to communicate badoo is responsible for the murder.

If you live in a community you know who the criminals in the locality are. The locals know who badoo members are but could not talk because the person you are talking to could end up in their hands and forced to reveal all he has been told, and by who....its a risk.

Last week Lagos Police Command sought help from three vigilante groups, OPC was one of them. On a surprise raid the vigilantes and police caught over 100 badoo members and wannabes.

Two days ago a local spotted a jeep with occupants, in the back of the jeep were grinding stones. So he raised alarm. They could not do this before but the action of police and vigilante empowered them to speak up and raised alarm. The gathered mob lynched the jeep occupants and took them to the palace of their traditional ruler and from there relocated them to a remote area where they set them ablaze. The jeep was burnt also.

This Chinedu is one of them burnt alive. It was not a mistaken identity he was badoo member.

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by BabaRamota1980: 9:02am On Jul 03, 2017
gartamanta:
Nigerians are barbarians. Only an utter barbarian will still be supporting any form of jungle justice in this 21st century

It is barbaric to sneak in someone's house at night and kill the family in the name of cultism. Is it not?

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by nrexzy: 9:04am On Jul 03, 2017
If only Chinedu was an afonja name..
..he might still have been alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by Freemancipation: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2017
There is no justice in the so called jungle justice. It is murder. Plain and simple.

Now if a guy like this can be killed randomly while going for his business, none of you here on nairaland is safe because all it take is for someone to falsely accuse you on the street and you will have tire around your neck in few seconds.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by BabaRamota1980: 9:11am On Jul 03, 2017
nrexzy:
If only Chinedu was an afonja name..
..he might still have been alive

In fact one of the guys with him is Yoruba. What else you want say?

We abhor crime. You adore crime.

We dont give a fvk who you are, we will give it to you if you are caught. If you dont want to be killed in Yorubaland pack your criminals back to East where they can operate with no fear of lynching

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by BabaRamota1980: 9:13am On Jul 03, 2017
Freemancipation:
There is no justice in the so called jungle justice. It is murder. Plain and simple.

Now if a guy like this can be killed randomly while going for his business, none of you here on nairaland is safe because all it take is for someone to falsely accuse you on the street and you will have tire around your neck in few seconds.

Lessons learnt, have a purpose and since you know how it is, keep your purpose purposeful.

5 Likes

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by Biafrannuke: 9:15am On Jul 03, 2017
THE ZOO!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by BabaRamota1980: 9:18am On Jul 03, 2017
alcmene:

I'm sure you lots invented the "grinding stone in the car" to justify the gruesome murder.
It's obvious you guys have gone tribal and I tell you the return leg is taking place in Onitsha any moment from now.

You guys have shown hatred and despise to non-indegens hence seizing any opportunity to attack them.

Oh of course, we saw his flat head and knew he was Ibo so we told him to lift up the grinding stone and put in back of his jeep.

You remember Tochukwu that cut off breast in Bayelsa and got Ibo in trouble, Yoruba told him to cut the girl breast.

You remember the 23yr old Ibo boy lynched in Lagos and you all called a 7yr old boy, Yoruba told him to snatch purse. You remember the Ibo doctor that jumped off 3Rd mainland, Yoruba told him thats a swimming pool.

Next....

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by doctokwus: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2017
I sed this just yesterday,that its most likely these were guys stranded,lost their way or had a car breakdown somewhere and entered Ikorodu late!
3 guys in suits and one or 2 ritualists or demented fools in Ikorodu,probably frustrated with life termed them Baddoo and raised a mob to set them ablaze!!
If I had my way all those people that killed those guys should be in prison for life and never be seen amongst sane humans for ever!
Quote me anywhere,d people that hacked those guys to death & burnt them are deranged and are as satanic as the Baddoo killers themselves.All are filled with the evil spirit of Lucifer himself!!!

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by Jabioro: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2017
When they took them to palace, non of the victim could point out where their faulty car is located.. grinding stone is also part of mechanic spanners or tools to towed the vehicle ,and also they could not tell the mob that they are coming from a show.. I beg make una leave am..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by MaziOmenuko: 9:20am On Jul 03, 2017
kai! Very unfortunate! Another Aluu 4.

This is sad! Such a gruesome death undeserving of anyone least someone that may be innocent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by onatisi(m): 9:20am On Jul 03, 2017
But I believe if they had given a satisfactory and verifiable explanation about who they are,where they are going and their mission ,they wont have been killed. Lets realize that it is a war situation now in ikorodu and once u are stopped and questioned ,dont prove stubbourn or arrogant and make sure you are able to defend urself with facts. Definitely these victims car wont be the only that passed through that route on that fateful day.

21 Likes

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by SaulRazor: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

What is Chinedu Paul doing in Ikorodu with a grinding stone in his car?

Innocent my @$$. Good riddance!

You are just unreasonable , where us the picture of the grinding stone ? Almost 48 hours later none of you have the pic of the grinding stone

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by BabaRamota1980: 9:26am On Jul 03, 2017
doctokwus:
I sed this just yesterday, that its most likely these were guys stranded,lost their way or had a car breakdown somewhere and entered Ikorodu late!
3 guys in suits and one or 2 ritualists or demented fools in Ikorodu,probably frustrated with life termed them Baddoo and raised a mob to set them ablaze.
If I had my way all those people that killed those guys should be in prison for life and never be seen amongst sane humans for ever!
Quote me anywhere,d people that hacked those guys to death are deranged and are as satanic as the Baddoo killers themselves!!

Nigeria is too dangerous for anybody to be loosing their way late at night. Especially in hot spots like Ikorodu. If you are grown and dont have this simple knowledge for personal safety then you should live under curfew and not roam about late at night.

This is just lame excuse,as is usual for Ibos to want to explain away their crime to some legendary mistake. Same thing with Evans as some of you started defending him.

We will kill you all until you stop terrorizing our land with crime. Go home and do your crime,not in our land.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by SaulRazor: 9:26am On Jul 03, 2017
Jabioro:
When they took them to palace, non of the victim could point out where their faulty car is located.. grinding stone is also part of mechanic spanners or tools to towed the vehicle ,and also they could not tell the mob that they are coming from a show.. I beg make una leave am..
Where is the picture of the grinding stone ...48hours later nobody has a single p8c of the grinding stone

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by BabaRamota1980: 9:29am On Jul 03, 2017
SaulRazor:

You are just unreasonable , where us the picture of the grinding stone ? Almost 48 hours later none of you have the pic of the grinding stone

You know you can take this case to court if it pains you this much. The constitution of Nigeria allows you to fight for others rights. Fight to clear Chinedu's name if you are that concerned.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by SaulRazor: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

They leave behind a grinding stone or pestle to communicate badoo is responsible for the murder.

If you live in a community you know who the criminals in the locality are. The locals know who badoo members are but could not talk because the person you are talking to could end up in their hands and forced to reveal all he has been told, and by who....its a risk.

Last week Lagos Police Command sought help from three vigilante groups, OPC was one of them. On a surprise raid the vigilantes and police caught over 100 badoo members and wannabes.

Two days ago a local spotted a jeep with occupants, in the back of the jeep were grinding stones. So he raised alarm. They could not do this before but the action of police and vigilante empowered them to speak up and raised alarm. The gathered mob lynched the jeep occupants and took them to the palace of their traditional ruler and from there relocated them to a remote area where they set them ablaze. The jeep was burnt also.

This Chinedu is one of them burnt alive. It was not a mistaken identity he was badoo member.

You are just too dull ..The over 100 people caught go and ask how many have been released so far

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by SaulRazor: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2017
cry
BabaRamota1980:

You know you can take this case to court if it pains you this much. The constitution of Nigeria allows you to fight for others rights. Fight to clear Chinedu's name if you are that concerned.

Don't worry you will soon be a victim of injustice yourself

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by taguafuo: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2017
Osibanjo should be held accountable for this madness. Who is in charge of the zoo republic. All of this people parading themselves as leaders will one be held accountable for their actions or inactions.

I am tired of this zoo republic I swear

1 Like

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by Nukilia: 9:32am On Jul 03, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Innocent my @$$. Good riddance!

grin grin grin Karma is a bitch man... What goes around comes around. undecided

6 Likes

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by BabaRamota1980: 9:33am On Jul 03, 2017
SaulRazor:
cry

Don't worry you will soon be a victim of injustice yourself

I return that upon your head. May you be a victim of injustice in the society, Ase!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by BabaRamota1980: 9:34am On Jul 03, 2017
Nukilia:

grin grin grin Karma is a bitch man... What goes around comes around. undecided

Its looking for you already....its at your doorstep grin
Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by nrexzy: 9:34am On Jul 03, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

In fact one of the guys with him is Yoruba. What else you want say?

We abhor crime. You adore crime.

We dont give a fvk who you are, we will give it to you if you are caught. If you dont want to be killed in Yorubaland pack your criminals back to East where they can operate with no fear of lynching
Well said I see how deep you think....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Gang Member Lynched And Burnt To Death (Pics) by doctokwus: 9:35am On Jul 03, 2017
[quote author=BabaRamota1980 post=58071658]

Innocent my @$$. Good riddance![/qude
U are satanic and should be put in an asylum.
I bet one of u planted those stones,mortar or oil in that car,if at all they were there and not invented by one or 2 people in that devilish mob.
That's how u lots killed 5 Omonile after a deve

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police In Lagos Prevent Frustrated Man From Jumping Into The Lagoon (Photos) / Man Dies After Woman Bites Off His Private Part In Edo / 27-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, Drops Suicide Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.