Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Imsu Second List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imsu Second List (4601 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University Second List Is Out / Abu Admission Second List. / Breaking News! Futy 2010/2011 Pre-degree Second List Admissions Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imsu Second List by sylvagiva(m): 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2010
This is to inform the members of this community that the second list for imsu is out on one of the local News Papers in Owerri but not yet on the school website as at the time of this report.

If you have any body in school just call and ask the person to help you check for your name but it will soon be pasted in school.

However, if there is any new development, i will still keep the people informed.

Cheers.
Re: Imsu Second List by NiceHans: 7:05am On Jan 30, 2010
Please, whats d name of d newspaper
Re: Imsu Second List by coliccmon: 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2010
;d
Re: Imsu Second List by coliccmon: 11:37am On Feb 02, 2010
Still available
Re: Imsu Second List by henroo2003: 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2010
hello,

i cant just understand the imsu list. how are the direct entry candidates going to check their names? is it thru the use of scratch card? i was also told that the names published on that daily is not all, that the rest will be pasted. what about the supplementary form? plz i need explaination from someone
Re: Imsu Second List by sylvagiva(m): 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2010
Hello, the Direct entry students should get the News paper but where by the cannot get the paper they should sen their names to me 08067988806: and i will check their names for for free: when sending just send the location from which your are sending the name from. This help is only for those outside owerri.

Also note that another list will soon be out just keep your finger crossed either this week or before the end of this month.

Cheers and see your in school.
Re: Imsu Second List by sylvagiva(m): 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2010
please anyone that is sending his or her name for me to help check the list should please try and narrow down the search by puting the department in the sms cuz the list is too large. also note i will reply you if your name is on the listby testing your back but if you do not get my reply just know that your nbame is not their.

Thanks and cheers.

(1) (Reply)

UI Post Graduate Form 2019/2020 / See The Book Working Class Nigerians Are Currently Crazy About / Difference Btw Physics, Geophysics, And Geology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.