Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Husband Abandons His Wife Over Unpaid N660,000 Medical Bills In Delta State - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Husband Abandons His Wife Over Unpaid N660,000 Medical Bills In Delta State (374 Views)

Man Who Was Unable To Pay For Wife's Medical Bills, Gets Help Through Twitter. / Husband Abandons His Sick Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / 2,000 Medical Doctors Leave Nigeria Yearly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Husband Abandons His Wife Over Unpaid N660,000 Medical Bills In Delta State by chapatti: 10:51am On Jul 03, 2017
Our news team received a report yesterday that one middle-aged man, known as Mr Osiebe, who resides in Sapele, Delta State, has allegedly ran away from his home over his wife’s unpaid N660,000 medical bills after the wife successfully had an operation in a private clinic in the area.
According to Mrs.Esther.Osiebe, His wife who spoke with our correspondent in Sapele, revealed to us that since she had an accident in December 2016, she had been bedridden with no help coming to her.”I am a food vendor from Jesse in Ethiope West local council. My husband has abandoned me to my fate. hmm
Asked if attempts have been made to reach him? She replied that all efforts to reach him for almost a month now has failed. Though I have sent some of my family members to look for him to no avail she said.
You Can Also Read >>> Eating Fish Could Cure Arthritis – Eaters Report Less Arthritis Pain

“My husband is a petty trader, since I had this okada accident, he had tried his best spending over N450,000, but there is still about N660,000 to settle, which is why I think he had to run away.”
To this end, Mrs Osiebe is therefore appealing to all kindhearted Nigerians, particularly the governor of Delta State, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa, to come to her aid, adding that her experience since she took ill had been horrible.
“The legs that were operated on had swollen, emitting of odour. The hospital has refused to discharge me or treat me further because of the mounting bill.”
When we reached the the Chief Medical Director of the clinic, Dr. Emmanuel Sagay, he refused to speak on the matter, but had this to say: “The patient’s bills is very high, until it is paid, no treatment for her.”
Source >>> [url]Healthupnaija.com.ng[/url=http://healthupnaija.com.ng/2017/06/29/husband-abandons-his-wife-over-unpaid-n660000-medical-bills-in-delta-state/]
Re: Husband Abandons His Wife Over Unpaid N660,000 Medical Bills In Delta State by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 03, 2017
The man has tried abeg. He paid over 400k and ur complaining. Leave him jor
Re: Husband Abandons His Wife Over Unpaid N660,000 Medical Bills In Delta State by HeOrShe: 11:07am On Jul 03, 2017
They should please look for d man b4 he commit suicide..

Spent over N450k and u still want him to spend N660k..
is he evens

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Nigerian/wolverampton Goalkeeper Of Cancer With Just Dietetics! / Skin Perfection / The Silent Mind Killer Called Fluoride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.