Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Tiny Light Camry Up For Grabs - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Tiny Light Camry Up For Grabs (1253 Views)

Tiny Light *CAMRY* Black Is Available Now.. Dm Me Now @07083676583 / 2014 TOYOTA CAMRY Up For Sale In Abuja / Sharp Tiny Light Camry For Sale @ 700k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiny Light Camry Up For Grabs by muosky(m): 11:06am On Jul 03, 2017
Clean & well maintained vehicle
No fault at all just buy & drive home
4 cynlider engine

Price 750k.

Location Aba, Abia State.

Call Me 08161725078

Re: Tiny Light Camry Up For Grabs by praxisnetworks: 11:08am On Jul 03, 2017
350k ready. PM me if you are serious.
With a police report that it doesn't belong to a kidnapper... And remove that arsenal FC steering wheel cover....
I am serious if the AC is working well... Shocks are good... And engine in top shape
Re: Tiny Light Camry Up For Grabs by muosky(m): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2017
praxisnetworks:
350k ready. PM me if you are serious.
With a police report that it doesn't belong to a kidnapper... And remove that arsenal FC steering wheel cover....
I am serious if the AC is working well... Shocks are good... And engine in top shape
hahahaha sort of a guy! U re so not serious I can tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiny Light Camry Up For Grabs by praxisnetworks: 11:18am On Jul 03, 2017
muosky:
hahahaha sort of a guy! U re so not serious I can tell
I am gruesomely serious.
Re: Tiny Light Camry Up For Grabs by Sunnymatey(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2017
N500K if in top gud condition wit police report.
Re: Tiny Light Camry Up For Grabs by praxisnetworks: 11:24am On Jul 03, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Police report non-negotiable. With a photocopy of your driver's license.. and a court affidavit bearing your photograph... And witness which must be a family member.
Re: Tiny Light Camry Up For Grabs by muosky(m): 11:32am On Jul 03, 2017
Sunnymatey:
its 750k Sir. Thank you
Re: Tiny Light Camry Up For Grabs by praxisnetworks: 11:34am On Jul 03, 2017
muosky:
its 750k Sir. Thank you
Unfollows thread. Buying an overpriced car from Biafra is a no-no

1 Like

Re: Tiny Light Camry Up For Grabs by ogbiwa: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Didn't want to interfere but praxisnetworks if you don't want to buy his car why don't you just leave with your dignity mate. I also see your typical comments as you spam other car threads. Whatever has Biafra got to do with the car and business now?

Obviously you were never interested and I doubt you even had the cash to buy. Bigot.
So many annoying people here mehn

If he sells the camry 350k for you you'll buy right. Later your type will go on other threads to call someone a fool and thief for buying a car at half the price.
Just look at yourself again mate

1 Like

Re: Tiny Light Camry Up For Grabs by praxisnetworks: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
ogbiwa:
Didn't want to interfere but praxisnetworks if you don't want to buy his car why don't you just leave with your dignity mate. I also see your typical comments as you spam other car threads. Whatever has Biafra got to do with the car and business now?

Obviously you were never interested and I doubt you even had the cash to buy. Bigot.

If he sells the camry 350k for you you'll buy right. Later your type will go on other threads to call someone a fool and thief for buying a car at half the price.
Are you this rude to your elders at home or just because I mentioned Biafra?

Re: Tiny Light Camry Up For Grabs by muosky(m): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
ogbiwa:

God bless you Sir. I only pay attention to the peepz that mean business and not to underaged fools.

2 Likes

Re: Tiny Light Camry Up For Grabs by praxisnetworks: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
muosky:
God bless you Sir. I only pay attention to the peepz that mean business and not to underaged fools.
I have spoken. Police report or no deal.
Quit my mentions on this your thread.
Re: Tiny Light Camry Up For Grabs by muosky(m): 8:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Market
Re: Tiny Light Camry Up For Grabs by muosky(m): 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
Available
Re: Tiny Light Camry Up For Grabs by nwaozzugwor: 5:58am On Jul 06, 2017
First body dear?
Re: Tiny Light Camry Up For Grabs by muosky(m): 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
nwaozzugwor:
First body dear?
Painted but no bodywork Sir
Re: Tiny Light Camry Up For Grabs by muosky(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Available!!!
Re: Tiny Light Camry Up For Grabs by McGibson(m): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
400k cash down
Re: Tiny Light Camry Up For Grabs by muosky(m): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
Still available
Re: Tiny Light Camry Up For Grabs by kingsclass: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2017
Can it fly for 520000
Re: Tiny Light Camry Up For Grabs by muosky(m): 12:58am On Aug 07, 2017
kingsclass:
Can it fly for 520000
No Sir

(1) (Reply)

Sold....Tokunbo 04/05 Toyota Corolla Wagon.. / Clean Lexus RX 350 For Sale @ 5.1m / Tokunboh 2007 Toyota Corolla @ 2.1M SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.