Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures (21146 Views)

Tattooed Rolf Buchholz With 561 Body Modifications Makes Guinness World Records / Woman With The World’s Largest Natural B00bs Attends Event Wearing Bra(photos) / Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by praxisnetworks: 11:57am On Jul 03, 2017
The largest breast belongs to Annie Hawkins-Turner (aka Norma Stitz) (USA) who has an under breast measurement of 109.22 cm (43 in) and an around chest-over-nipple measurement of 177.8 cm (70 in).

She currently wears a US size 52I bra, the largest made, but by American bra estimation, her measurements would put her in a 48V bra, which is not manufactured.

Annie says that her record-breaking bust began developing at the age of nine: "I just started growing, and kept right on. I started wearing a bra when I was in third grade, and it was a regular grown-up woman's bra. I don't remember ever wearing a training bra."

Annie was advised by doctors to have a breast reduction, but she refused, explaining: “I don’t want to mess with nature. As my breasts grew the muscles in my back developed and supported them."

Annie, who is a mother with two children, was awarded her Guinness World Records title in 2000.

"It made me feel like a million bucks. It's such an honour. This will go down in history. It's something I will always cherish," she says

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/largest-natural-breasts

Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by praxisnetworks: 11:58am On Jul 03, 2017
More

Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by benzene00: 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
angry
Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by 10eola(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
Blood of DAVIDOOOO shocked
Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by Mkbryants(m): 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
How will u say this is just natural ... Abegi na supernatural bo**y grin cheesy
Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by praxisnetworks: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
Mkbryants:
How will u say this is just natural ... Abegi na supernatural bo**y grin cheesy
Pure breasts no surgery bro

4 Likes

Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by praxisnetworks: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
More

Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by soulfood(m): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
You say?!
Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by Brown14: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
my God!!! is this breastsss?

Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by praxisnetworks: 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
Brown14:
my God!!! is this breastsss?
Could these be breasts?

Lala247 has been cheating me.... If these are breasts...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by praxisnetworks: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
More

Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by praxisnetworks: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
tongue

Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by praxisnetworks: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
Roman Goddess is a learner here
Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by praxisnetworks: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
The only pair of natural breasts.... Certified to be the largest in the world
Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by praxisnetworks: 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Boys...

7 Likes

Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by divinehand2003(m): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
Are these bööbs Or plastic bags
Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by praxisnetworks: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
divinehand2003:
Are these bööbs Or plastic bags
Boobs bro

Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by Kobicove(m): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
These are burdens
Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by 2dice01: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
smiley
Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by 2dice01: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
Blood of cossy grin

Chaii boobiee don fall pass naira
Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by tyson98: 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
This one na sufferness
Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by praxisnetworks: 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kobicove:
These are burdens
For?
Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by praxisnetworks: 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2017
tyson98:
This one na sufferness
Why?
Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by moneyspeaking: 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
lol
Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by praxisnetworks: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
moneyspeaking:
lol
Nice ehn? Did you use Vaseline® or soap?
Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by IVORY2009(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
Jesu Christi shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by praxisnetworks: 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
IVORY2009:
Jesu Christi shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Open mouth......if only kennygee was this well Manchestered....

Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by skimmy005: 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
ur problem da for ur chest o
Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
cool
Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Open mouth......if only kennygee was this well Manchestered....

God forbid.
Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by Onyenna(m): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
May this br3asts FALL ON YOU!!!
Re: The Largest Natural Breasts In The World .. Guinness World Records.. Pictures by praxisnetworks: 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
kennygee:

God forbid.
Don't say that bae

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ozzy Etomi: "Husbands Pay Housewives Salaries" - Waje, Dencia & Eku Edewor React / Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US / Man Hugs Olamide, Cries Profusely (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.