Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

What Do You Want To Buy On Jumia. I Can Get It For You At The Best Price - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Want To Buy On Jumia. I Can Get It For You At The Best Price (509 Views)

Complete Guide On How To Place An Order On Jumia / What Is The Best Way To Buy On Jumia (pay On Delivery Not Available / Sell Your Itunes Gift Card/amazon Gift Card At Best Price. Best Rate Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Want To Buy On Jumia. I Can Get It For You At The Best Price by Mac2016(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

I need a genuine one-off partner (crooks are not allowed) for a VERY GOOD BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY. Be rest assured you are in a good hand, I work in an oil and gas industry in Lekki also, I double as a Jumia Agent, GOLD LEVEL.

I have a N20,000 worth voucher to use for any lucky partner.

The following conditions apply...

Purchased item(s) must be 70k and above

No Infinix or Gionee products allowed!

No Toy, Kids and Babies allowed!

No Grocery Items allowed!

Other items you can buy at N10k discount from me. That is you will pay me N10k to have access to my voucher
I will be the one to buy for you to ensure voucher's validity...

Full money (N10k you paid me) back guaranteed if my voucher is not valid only not if you change your product choice (so decide whateva u want to buy..just send me the link)

OFFER VALID TILL 5th July. Mention me if you are interested, thanks
Re: What Do You Want To Buy On Jumia. I Can Get It For You At The Best Price by chachazzy(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
ACCU-CHEK blood sugar monitor.
Re: What Do You Want To Buy On Jumia. I Can Get It For You At The Best Price by Mac2016(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
chachazzy:
ACCU-CHEK blood sugar monitor.
item(s) must be up to 70k.
Re: What Do You Want To Buy On Jumia. I Can Get It For You At The Best Price by samuel4ebuka(m): 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
jumia market place.the best place to shop https://samtechy.com/blog/jumia-5th-year-anniversary-is-arriving-soon-stand-a-chance-to-win-a-%E2%82%A630000-voucher-everyday/

(1) (Reply)

This Little Snake Had No Where To Escape Until It Was Killed / Discovery / A Science Related Question On Many People's Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.